Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

From what I remember, the site said that it would be 3-5 business days to process and ship orders.  Today is Wed, shoes released on Saturday.  Today is only the second business day after release. You guys are a little impatient!  Give them some time. 

From what I remember, the site said that it would be 3-5 business days to process and ship orders.  Today is Wed, shoes released on Saturday.  Today is only the second business day after release. You guys are a little impatient!  Give them some time. 
but.. but.. butt... everyone requesting shipping info is barefooted and have no shoes, need shoes now

Just to clear some things up. order number has absolutely ZERO to do with order hierarchy or when your order was placed. 

Btw. can't we start some thread with RF shipping talk, dudes playing cool with their "#team118**" and stuff like that... Or would it be an overkill

Randomly stumbled on some of the older RF blog posts for releases and it makes me envy the old release price points. Drops were like $95, $105, $115 and this wasn't even that long ago really.

Randomly stumbled on some of the older RF blog posts for releases and it makes me envy the old release price points. Drops were like $95, $105, $115 and this wasn't even that long ago really.
price inflates along with ronnies ego

Back
Top Bottom