Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I love how anytime someone posts a dope shot of the RGs or Sages there's always someone so quick to respond with "so glad I went with the other pair...etc, etc"
laugh.gif
.  Like damn, can't you just let the people be happy with their cops?
yea its so corny. some dude posted up on a fb group trying to poop on the RG with this crazy long rant. its so played out. who cares.

and sage = cove + mint. cant even deal with it.

Still waiting for shipping confirmation on one pair of sages here too. International order to the UK if that means anything.

someone was looking for size 11.5US under 300usd..can't remember who..there is a guy in fb group selling RGs for 275 in NY.

I love how anytime someone posts a dope shot of the RGs or Sages there's always someone so quick to respond with "so glad I went with the other pair...etc, etc"
laugh.gif
.  Like damn, can't you just let the people be happy with their cops?
This is what people do to make themselves feel better when they only got 1 of the 2.

I ordered both but separate my rose golds arrive today and this morning the label was created for my sage pair

Damn so I guess sets will get shipping labels Monday?

IDC just wanna rep team dipset low key brag

If you copped from the original drop, you're not gonna get canceled. All the orders the were gonna canceled, did. and they were the ones out back online last night.

I wonder if that NTer who got his cancelled because his brother got a pair got hooked up by KITH like they said
That was me lol. But nah they ain't hook **** up. Luckily I was awake and was able to at least get rose golds

Everyone who just said they are waiting, did you grab both pairs in one order? Or just one shoe?

Dipset didn't fall for that cove mint hype. This definitely the best asic pack he put IMO of course.

Dipset didn't fall for that cove mint hype. This definitely the best asic pack he put IMO of course.

I think the ECP pack is probably my favorite asics pack that he's released so far.... that being said I don't have sage or rg in hand yet

That was me lol. But nah they ain't hook **** up. Luckily I was awake and was able to at least get rose golds
Thats pretty ****** up... You should try and call Kith and ask why they didn't do as promised! 
Glad you got the RG's tho

I think the ECP pack is probably my favorite asics pack that he's released so far.... that being said I don't have sage or rg in hand yet

Ah true I forgot about them. Miami are dope but when a shoe drop with a team theme that ain't my team....#knickstape >>>>>

I don't think KITH promised him anything... actually, I think they specifically said in their email "no promises" :lol:
You're right haha. But there was no point in telling me they "might" hook me up if they intended to kithstrike em from the beginning.

My sage is not shipped yet. Coming to their 5th working day.. I emailed customer service 2 days ago anf no response still.

Back
Top Bottom