Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You should give up on runners, too. Usually illiterate people stick to their ghetto Jordans (no offense, I have Js too).

Also, these cats working hard to resell laces now.. Find yourself a real job homie, any self respecting person would laugh at your face of you told them your hustle is shoe laces, hell even reselling shoes.

Last edited:

I don't think KITH promised him anything... actually, I think they specifically said in their email "no promises"
laugh.gif
Couldn't remember that haha...
laugh.gif
  But there's no point in giving him false hopes if you're even doing a kithstrike but not hooking him up with his pair

Why you throwing in the towel no for shipping info for today. It's only noon. Does KITH only do stuff in the AM? Never paid that much attention to their shipping

Why you throwing in the towel no for shipping info for today. It's only noon. Does KITH only do stuff in the AM? Never paid that much attention to their shipping
True, but if they're shipping out the single pairs first, they might have a while to go before shipping the two pair orders.

I typically get it early in the morning since they changed to bergen

True, but if they're shipping out the single pairs first, they might have a while to go before shipping the two pair orders.
Not true. Ordered the Sage only, and still no shipping confirmation.

Good thing I'm really patient.........

My shipping email came at 1:00 AM this morning.  Granted, I was able to use the tracking page prior to that, but don't worry if you haven't gotten one yet.

Last edited:
I know someone who's gotten shipping on 4 out of 10 sets on Tuesday and wednesday lol...that 2 pairs ships last rumor is bs

Materials on point as always. Sage>Rosegolds for me. But both dope. Ddnt like the stock sage laces so swapped them with the darker ones.

Last edited:
It was just cancelled orders that were up last night (scattered sizes). I checked it 15 mins after the link dropped, doubt they sold a FSR that fast. My size sat for an hr on release date.

Last edited:
Everyone will get there pairs in due time. No need to wonder why your label wasn't created... If you didn't receive a cancellation email your fine. Please don't post " my shipping...." "Hope it gets here..." Just adds mure clutter to the forum...

Everyone will get there pairs in due time. No need to wonder why your label wasn't created... If you didn't receive a cancellation email your fine. Please don't post " my shipping...." "Hope it gets here..." Just adds mure clutter to the forum...

what else are we going to talk about? lol

Back
Top Bottom