Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don't usually make comments about shipping and this actually my 1st post about it, but u can't tell me that it takes 11 days to ship an item that they already have in stock, from Secaucus NJ to NYC. I totally understand the handling time taking extra time due to the holiday, but how could the transit time be from earlier today all the way to Wednesday, shouldn't it come by Monday. This wasn't even a cop from the re-release yesterday. They really need to give u the option to pick it up in stores...I live 20 min from kith and it still takes 11 days :lol:

I don't usually make comments about shipping and this actually my 1st post about it, but u can't tell me that it takes 11 days to ship an item that they already have in stock, from Secaucus NJ to NYC. I totally understand the handling time taking extra time due to the holiday, but how could the transit time be from earlier today all the way to Wednesday, shouldn't it come by Monday. This wasn't even a cop from the re-release yesterday. They really need to give u the option to pick it up in stores...I live 20 min from kith and it still takes 11 days
laugh.gif
they did say all orders should be completed by today. some people disagree though saying the label shouldve been created this morning. its poorly executed but what can u do

It sounds like MANY people haven't received their shipping yet looking on here and other outlets, they are probably just behind...so don't worry if you haven't gotten anything, most people who ordered haven't gotten anything either....

Thanks, will wait until tomorrow then drop them an email. First time I've been successful with any fieg drops, didn't realize it takes them so long to fulfill orders.
it usually doesnt but this hyped release on a holiday weekend is bound to slow shipment

I got my tracking for the daytonas and americans the day after I got my shoes. go figure.

that was a week later.

KFE turnaround was definitely out of the ordinary lol, I was surprised how quickly they got those out...

"We ask that you please allow 3-5 business days for order processing. "

^ from order confirmation email...

MONDAY IS THE 5th BUSINESS DAY.

Y'all really have to relax.

"We ask that you please allow 3-5 business days for order processing. "

^ from order confirmation email...

MONDAY IS THE 5th BUSINESS DAY.

Y'all really have to relax.
but but but.....!!!

btw, I doubt 90% of these fools even know what a "business day" is

Back
Top Bottom