Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Oh you mean like you're lucky end/hanon ship to you when limited sneaks from the US drop here and you have a second chance to buy?

Leave it out mate, international shipping should be a given in this day and age, especially if a company wants to go places.
I rarely buy from end/hanon so that point is irrelevant to me.

I'm just saying dude went in saying "if this was the UK we wouldnt have this issue blah blah blah".

If you feel that way about American stores then WHY KEEP BUYING. No one is forcing your hand. No one is putting a gun to your head. 

Kith starts offering international orders and dudes complaining on why it didn't get to them in the UK in a day 
laugh.gif

Like I said earlier, ya'll are really impatient to just stash these shoes in the closet. RF gave full disclosure BECAUSE of people like you *****ing and complaining. I seriously question the intelligence of this community sometimes. Go learn a thing or two about logistics. 

I rarely buy from end/hanon so that point is irrelevant to me.

I'm just saying dude went in saying "if this was the UK we wouldnt have this issue blah blah blah".

If you feel that way about American stores then WHY KEEP BUYING. No one is forcing your hand. No one is putting a gun to your head. 

Kith starts offering international orders and dudes complaining on why it didn't get to them in the UK in a day :lol:

Like I said earlier, ya'll are really impatient to just stash these shoes in the closet. RF gave full disclosure BECAUSE of people like you *****ing and complaining. I seriously question the intelligence of this community sometimes. Go learn a thing or two about logistics. 

People keep buying because Kith is the only place where you can buy these releases. RF makes some incredible collabs, especially with Asics. His store, however, doesn't have good customer service. If it were possible to get RF collabs in a store with better customer service I bet every single person in this thread would do it. But guess what, we can't. I NEVER shop at Kith for anything that I can get anywhere else. So we complain to the store in visible ways in hopes that it will motivate them to improve.

Or you can just keep *****ing about and trying to attack the character of people wanting better customer service and Kith will never get better.

Last edited:
People keep buying because Kith is the only place where you can buy these releases. RF makes some incredible collabs, especially with Asics. His store, however, doesn't have good customer service. If it were possible to get RF collabs in a store with better customer service I bet every single person in this thread would do it. But guess what, we can't. I NEVER shop at Kith for anything that I can get anywhere else. So we complain to the store in visible ways in hopes that it will motivate them to improve.

Or you can just keep *****ing about and trying to attack the character of people wanting better customer service and Kith will never get better.
How exactly am I *****ing about it? I'm patient. KITH told me 3-5 handling days and I expected that. Not once did I complain about shipping. The shoes will get here sooner or later. A few days difference is miniscule in the grand scheme of things. 

But what exactly constitutes bad customer service?

They don't answer emails? What's the ratio of employees to customers....

They don't ship in a timely manner? Did they ever go outside of their 3-5 business day statement? How many people are packing these.

The dudes at KITH are great imo. They might not answer every email but they keep everyone up to date on twitter with all the info necessary. 

Again, go read up on some logistics. They outsourced their shipping already but they are still not big enough to go even bigger with their shipping company while still keeping it financially viable. 

Last edited:
Some will never get the point about customer service. Might as well save your breath because RF is god to some people and they can do no wrong in some peoples eyes. Just let it go. Do not speak to fools they scorn the wisdom of ya words

Last edited:

welp.

contacting them about my refund in the morning. 
When i bought my coves I never got shipping confirmation. They scan the packages at bergen and sometimes they probably miss the code or something, so just be patient. They'll turn up at some point 
nerd.gif

Is RF still making everyone wait for the post by walking method?

Sorry to stray away from all the usual release banter, but does anyone have a pair of the lighter washed denim bleekers in a sz M..also looking for oatmeals szM/L...I know the sizes of bleekers have varied from each release..any help would be awesome..thanks y'all

I'm sorry but after every single release this thread gets absurdly repetitive...it's almost as if the idea of scanning through past pages to find answers doesn't even exist to some people....

[table][tr][td]Greetings from KITH RETAIL LLC.
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]We have processed and shipped your order  for PO Aug30DomesticFootwear.

Your order shipped UPS  on 9/6/2014
[/td][/tr][/table]
Both my little brother and I got this email from them. Probably be out here on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom