Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

anyone think Cudi added any hype by tweeting about the FP?

I honestly don't think so. Wiz or Cudi wearing kith stuff doesn't move the scales too much. I don't think RF's stuff is that noticeable to the non frequent shopper (or someone who is completely ignorant) that happens to see the product on one of their favorite celebs. It's when people go to bat for a product time and time again where new folks really jump on board.

Just my thoughts.

I honestly don't think so. Wiz or Cudi wearing kith stuff doesn't move the scales too much. I don't think RF's stuff is that noticeable to the non frequent shopper (or someone who is completely ignorant) that happens to see the product on one of their favorite celebs. It's when people go to bat for a product time and time again where new folks really jump on board.

Just my thoughts.
he quoted complex article about em on twitter :/

Last edited:

Just my thoughts.
I think youre right.

Does anyone else think that the adidas might Kithstrike on Thursday, 9/11?
It would be type grimy for dude to try and capitalize on the day of a national tragedy.

but this is Ronald were talking about. 
Capitalize by donating money to the cause?
don't act like he's not making ridiculous amounts of profit and gaining attention with each drop lol. while he is donating 15k (15k more than I or probably anyone else on here included), his also benefiting greatly...it's not all black and white. I mean if he were going to drop on 9/11 Iwhat would be cool is if he just donated all the proceeds from the shoe outside of cost, seeing as he is a NYer  and he's not hurting for the money. that would be a balls out move. but still i think it's cool that he's doing the project regardless. but still.

Does anyone else think that the adidas might Kithstrike on Thursday, 9/11?

As some said it could be taken in poor taste so probably not

Also to kithstrike a release a month early plus 2 days prior to the newest release(FP) just wouldn't make sense anyway

As some said it could be taken in poor taste so probably not

Also to kithstrike a release a month early plus 2 days prior to the newest release(FP) just wouldn't make sense anyway

Nothing is really confirmed at this point. There are high suspicions that FP is on Saturday and much evidence one could point out but no real confirmation. I imagine we'll get a bit of that today or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom