Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Some one said in the asics thread this dude is from concepts. IDK tho

the pair in the back is from like the fall or winter line of this year...this grey pair could possibly be from that line too (??)

definitely not a nice kicks joint though.. i see some green at the bottom--the original was all grey originally..that green would totally ruin that

I've had people leave boxes in front of my door though and I'm like, come on man lol. 

I'll be happy once these shoes are safe in my home. 

I'm so damn mad right now, package says it was "left at front door"
I live in an apartment complex and I came home to no sign of a damn package. Why tf would the delivery man do that tho??? Idek w2d

the pair in the back is from like the fall or winter line of this year...this grey pair could possibly be from that line too (??)

definitely not a nice kicks joint though.. i see some green at the bottom--the original was all grey originally..that green would totally ruin that
I doubt it's a gr, but that be chill. Still nosey to who this dude is with the early pur. 

I live in an apartment complex and I came home to no sign of a damn package. Why tf would the delivery man do that tho??? Idek w2d
This just happened to me with a package from Supreme. Turns out it was delivered across the street by mistake.  Did you check with your neighbors?

wowwww I hope everything works out for you bro, fedex did that to me one time during Christmas holidays too smh. I sped home to get that package.

my pairs (from 30th) will be here wednesday

haven't gotten anything (shipping wise) for the pair i copped off restock yet, hopefully by end of week

Still nothing. I thought Hanon were slow lol.

Whether the fulfilment is being dealt in house or outsourced, they are clearly overwhelmed. I bet the actual production number is more than we have been led to believe, that's the only reason I can see why they still haven't got everything out yet. Either that or they have a bunch of monkeys working the fulfilment. I guess if you pay peanuts that's what you get.

Last edited:
Finally got my sages today. Gotta say they are so much nicer than the RGs it's not even funny. RG Vs got nothing on the GT 2s. Will probably end up trading my RGs for another pair actually.

Exactly what I figured.

Can't wait to get these Sages...

Does anyone how ups will deliver a package to a college campus?? Just had my label created and it says it'll be here by the end of tomorrow.

Just curious if any of the European buyers got either a shipping conirmation or even their UPS delivery?

single order I think some have, but if you ordered the combo meal, then nada.  hopefully today is the day as they said "most" international orders would go out Monday 8th.

Back
Top Bottom