Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If internationals are angry... wait till they get full price and have to pay full taxes... 300€ per pair if finally it happends

If internationals are angry... wait till they get full price and have to pay full taxes... 300€ per pair if finally it happends
Nope … it will be around 240/250 Euros per pair, including shipping, taxes and custom fees … as i mentioned before a couple of days ago: better than queuing for 4 days in cold october days n nights and struggling for 12 pairs or so :wink:

international order here..nothing so far.
Thanks for the info … not that i´m worried but it´s really by far the longest waiting i´ve ever had with KITH – no complaints though, i know that international orders were shipped out last this time!

Last edited:
Kith marks their packages with a value of something like 22$ or something to avoid international customers paying crazy high taxes. At least they did for me with the coves. I ended up paying about 220$ per pair (I was one of those who accidentally ordered 2 pairs and got both) 

You guys know of any other sites aside from flight club that I could check out for older releases cause I really can't do eBay now

Kith marks their packages with a value of something like 22$ or something to avoid international customers paying crazy high taxes. At least they did for me with the coves. I ended up paying about 220$ per pair (I was one of those who accidentally ordered 2 pairs and got both) 
You´re right, but any custom staff with a bit of brain in his head knows that there´s no Asics with a value of 22 Dollar a pair! 

It´d be way better, if KITh would mark the value as 80 or even 100 Dollar a pair … that´s realitic at least – and any value under 150 Dollar is free of custom fees within the EU…

With this ridiculous 22 Dollar everyone can be sure to get their package checked twice…and be ready to present the actual Paypal-Invoice to proof that they´re no Fakes (that´s what happened to me twice ;-)

You´re right, but any custom staff with a bit of brain in his head knows that there´s no Asics with a value of 22 Dollar a pair! 

It´d be way better, if KITh would mark the value as 80 or even 100 Dollar a pair … that´s realitic at least – and any value under 150 Dollar is free of custom fees within the EU…

With this ridiculous 22 Dollar everyone can be sure to get their package checked twice…and be ready to present the actual Paypal-Invoice to proof that they´re no Fakes (that´s what happened to me twice ;-)
or maybe thats what it cost to make the shoes....

Last edited:

Nope … it will be around 240/250 Euros per pair, including shipping, taxes and custom fees … as i mentioned before a couple of days ago: better than queuing for 4 days in cold october days n nights and struggling for 12 pairs or so :wink:

Thanks for the info … not that i´m worried but it´s really by far the longest waiting i´ve ever had with KITH – no complaints though, i know that international orders were shipped out last this time!
Let's just hope they will mark it with a low value again to avoid import charges.

Oh wait, they didn't even ship yet. Let's just hope they will be shipped in the first place..

Photoshop to the rescue!

Did you just say just us? srs? 

Yes. Problem?

I'm not even gonna bother with you fam. You're just an angry dude all the time. Always so bitter on here for whatever reason. I'm happy in my life and I wish you the same. Take care.

Last edited:
Yes. Problem?

I'm not even gonna bother with you fam. You're just an angry dude all the time. Always so bitter on here for whatever reason. I'm happy in my life and I wish you the same. Take care.
woah woah woah... just thought it was kinda funny. love you man. 

laugh.gif
just saying man you gotta cheer up sometimes. Be happy
pimp.gif
everyone here has someone he admires and actually cares, eg @japejapejape  was so worried about me last night. he had to ask about me before he went to sleep 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Idk why but I'm really loving the way the rose golds look here! I finally get to see them in person tonight. Pretty big deal haha
Do you find you like one pair more than the other?

Sages are just awesome in person due to the contrast but I'm biased towards the rose golds since I wanted the GT2s for the longest time but couldn't afford it.

I'll have to go with the rose golds. A pink shoe done right is awesome (ala flyknit lunar pink flash)

Finally got my pairs in. No need to post pics since everyone else has already covered that many times.

My observations:

My pair of rose gold's have rougher suede than my sages. Just isn't as buttery, any one else (with both pairs) found the same?. RG's do look nicer in person than I imagined they would be but I still like the Sages more personally.

No distinguishable differences in quality vs. the last V's (coves/mints) aka price increase isn't justified.

Back
Top Bottom