Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got the RGs and Sages in today. Honestly, Inot sure how I feel about the sages. Definitely a nice shoe but RG >>>>>>>>>>> Sage atleast at this very moment.

Got the RGs and Sages in today. Honestly, Inot sure how I feel about the sages. Definitely a nice shoe but RG >>>>>>>>>>> Sage atleast at this very moment.
since people started getting them in it seems like thats the general consensus which was the opposite a few days ago

Has anyone in Australia got shipping confirmation yet?

I paid $80 to get both pairs shipped and KITH is taking their sweet-*** time in getting them out the door. Frustrating to say the least. 

OG Coves x Ralph:

10683950_293326150855164_1038400866_n.jpg

Finally got my label printed for my Kithstrike pair (RG). My Original order of both should be here by Thursday...cant ait

Kith marks their packages with a value of something like 22$ or something to avoid international customers paying crazy high taxes. At least they did for me with the coves. I ended up paying about 220$ per pair (I was one of those who accidentally ordered 2 pairs and got both) 
same here, in canada and paid 30-40ish at delivery per pair for the KFE release 

No complaints about either shoe. Only wish I would have sized up.. Did they come in a 12.5? or would I have had to cop a 13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom