Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith staff told me that real value will be written on international orders. 170usd + 52usd +21%taxes + custom charges (at least in spain) its more than 150£
oh "the real value WILLl be written"..so they have not processed these yet? lmao...........damn liars

jesus christ.... still the same babies complaining as last week. 

at this point, i'm kinda glad they're being made to wait.
i am happy you enjoy it. 
wink.gif

ps: they asked if you saw other posts and i just answered but it looks like you spend too much time for me
wink.gif

Last edited:
Don't know why I went a half size down, they fit but they are a little snug. Not sure if I should try and size swap

RG's looking good. Paint that inside logo white and they'll be real nice. Just can't get behind the GLV model 100%. Just not that fresh to me.

RGs from Kithstrike have shipped. I had Ordered RGs on 8/30 too. Looks like they don't care about multiple orders between the 2 separate dates.

RGs from Kithstrike have shipped. I had Ordered RGs on 8/30 too. Looks like they don't care about multiple orders between the 2 separate dates.
shipped today?

hopefully they can get mine out today or tomorrow so i can have for the weekend 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom