Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No, just never really felt the need to chime in. Just trying to help someone out. My bad. I'm trying to help people on here and of course someone has to chime in and bring it down.

Trying to help someone out? You want us to help you out on something that has zero value. If you were really set on "hooking up a NTer", you would already know the most basic rule of the site : no selling outside of B/S

I literally posted a link to the whites for $130 DS.

Try again.

Last edited:
Trying to help someone out? You want us to help you out on something that has zero value. If you were really set on "hooking up a NTer", you would already know the most basic rule of the site : no selling outside of B/S

I literally posted a link to the whites for $130 DS.

Try again.
Congrats

came from kith earlier, was told by an employee that the retail on those black leather gl3's was 180 or ~196 after tax, not sure if he got his info wrong based on previous posts saying retail is 170. anyway the leather is pretty decent, it's soft. sole is more of an off white. clean but easy pass for me.

Let's get this back on track, is the leather on those kith strikes nice? The direct comparison is the DSM Pumas and those had really nice leather. The blacks look awesome up there

Let's get this back on track, is the leather on those kith strikes nice? The direct comparison is the DSM Pumas and those had really nice leather. The blacks look awesome up there
can you add some value to your posts please? Someone already commented on the leather quality...

Wait so they took those crappy black GL3's that were sitting in sale sections a year or two ago for like $75 and decided to sell them for $180?

LOLL ronnie deleted the tweet about these being super limited. I cant find it, Anyone have a screenshot of the tweet? 

Last edited:
LOLL ronnie deleted the tweet about these being super limited. 

tumblr_m0slrwweOw1qlvwnco1_400.gif

This thread gets so childish when fanboys catch feelings.  Outside the small internet presence that loves nitpicking his every move,  who really  cares if they're sold other places? 

NT feels the need to keep a back-up tweet archive to throw in dude's face, but put yourself in his position. He just expanded with a new shop, put tons of money into production for all this new gear, and needs to maintain Kith as a whole financially.  Adidas original announcement of the shoes being sold elsewhere messes with Ron's paper. Simple as that. The relationship isn't anywhere near what's established with Asics. There isn't any loyalty. Both parties are moving onto the next. People are expecting a hero out of a businessman, but it's his work  that has you in this thread. Not his words. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom