Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

For those NYC heads, the kithstrike asics are still in shop (scattered sizes). My boy was able to scoop me a pair this morning when they opened. IMO, DSM Puma pack colorwary on a BETTER shoe model. YOu get the look and the better shoe (again, my OPINION). Good luck.

^^the shoe would be ok...but these printed scales make it look cheap..
mean.gif

I really like the Adidas and I'm looking forward to getting mine in tomorrow. What do y'all think of this lace combo? The laces are the off whites from the Midnight Blooms.

^^the shoe would be ok...but these printed scales make it look cheap..:smh:

i got my pair in today.. they're not heavily embossed but they're definitely not flat print ons..it's kinda weird to explain.. the material is really soft on the toe.. I rubbed against my emergency brake and lightly scuffed the shoe---this material is just really soft and thin.. i can't imagine them deeply embossing anything within it.

those pictures of the adidas look good.  i thought he did a good job with the colors and materials I'm just not a big fan of the model. 

I like my pair of Adidas. Swapped out the laces with the off white color and took off the kith and just us lace locks. Was nervous about the fit, went half a size down. A little roomy but casual wear, so it works for me. I would still only go half personally.

How's the comfort on the DSM Pumas for those who have it? Wasn't planning on picking up a pair but I have the opportunity to get it for $140, so I might do it

How's the comfort on the DSM Pumas for those who have it? Wasn't planning on picking up a pair but I have the opportunity to get it for $140, so I might do it

Amazing. The leather insole is awesome. Very soft and comfy. $140 is a great deal. Get it and you won't be disappointed, one of his best releases this years

Still waiting for someone to explain why these EQTs were titled as the "Bravest" ... that's the NY Fire Dept's nickname... Seems like our boy Aaron shouldn't have overlooked that...

Anyone have PS skills to make the midsoles white? Curious to know what these EQT's look like with a white midsole

Last edited:
Just received a brand-new pair of "FP x RF", navy Mid-Tops. Very snug although ordered .5 up! However, quality is amazing, definitely worth the 200 Euros!
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom