Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

laugh.gif

Yo the BBC/ice cream has great customer service but iono if any of y'all are into them. The security dude recognizes me everytime time I visit, even a year apart.

only cool guy @ kith is Jamie. Other than that theyre all pricks. One time I spit water out onto the wood floor @ the kith garden n one of the employees asked if I was going to clean it up 

The guy that helped me out yesterday, I think it was Julien was a cool dude and helped me out pick out Laguardia tee

Yo the BBC/ice cream has great customer service but iono if any of y'all are into them. The security dude recognizes me everytime time I visit, even a year apart.
Yes! He was there 3 years ago (if we are thinking of the same guy) the first time I went and it happened to be Wiz Khalifas first time there as well. 
laugh.gif

He was so nice and told us that Wiz was upstairs. (This was right after black and yellow blewup)

The security guard was mad nice and talked with my mom(fam trip to NYC) while I went up and took a photo with wiz 
smokin.gif

Been back there 5 or 6 times since then and he always stuck out as just a nice guy.

Same with the dude who is always upstairs at bape.

Sup guise, how the sizing on those Gel Lyte III gold usa joints?

Could I do a sz9.5? I wear a sz9 in airmax and AF1s, sz9.5 in all other basketball shoes.

Thanks in advance.

Sup guise, how the sizing on those Gel Lyte III gold usa joints?

Could I do a sz9.5? I wear a sz9 in airmax and AF1s, sz9.5 in all other basketball shoes.

Thanks in advance.
For me they fit TTS but I dont have wide feet. I know that for some the GL3s fit a bit snug compared to their TTS shoe. I personally think youd be fine with a 9.5.

I'd say $225-$300ish depending on seller, and how patient you are.

Paid $250 for my coves, ds sz 13. No ropes tho.... Dude said he'd send me some, and never did >:

I'd say $225-$300ish depending on seller, and how patient you are.

Paid $250 for my coves, ds sz 13. No ropes tho.... Dude said he'd send me some, and never did
mad.gif
damn that's really low. which one resells more ? I'm buying mints for 300$.. lol i didnt know price for mints are that low.. I tho i was getting a steal price 

Last edited:
I'm 9.5 in Asics, and I think that's the $$$$sz. Only seen mints vnds for 250 1 time recently.

I've only seen them for $280+ recently. You might be able to find sages/rose golds for under $250 but coves/mints seem to go for a bit more.

damn that's really low. which one resells more ? I'm buying mints for 300$.. lol i didnt know price for mints are that low.. I tho i was getting a steal price 
I paid $300 for DS mints and have never regretted it. Amazing shoe!

really hate ebay bids, saw a pair of eclipse gl3s starting at 1$ and some dudes just decided to jump the bid from 30$ to 100$ to 250$

really hate ebay bids, saw a pair of eclipse gl3s starting at 1$ and some dudes just decided to jump the bid from 30$ to 100$ to 250$

I know what you mean, but the shoes will end up selling for what they're meant to sell for. Starting prices either sit and slowly climb or just jump a lot like that one did. In the end, it's all the same. That particular auction you're talking about has a reserve price anyways and it hasn't been met yet of course. Plus it doesn't help that the seller has relisted the shoes 3 times - it's probably the same bidders.

Last edited:
I know what you mean, but the shoes will end up selling for what they're meant to sell for. Starting prices either sit and slowly climb or just jump a lot like that one did. In the end, it's all the same. That particular auction you're talking about has a reserve price anyways and it hasn't been met yet of course. Plus it doesn't help that the seller has relisted the shoes 3 times - it's probably the same bidders.

True but I just hate when someone jumps the bidding like that

Back
Top Bottom