Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I really wanted the mints when they dropped but had a screw up with my cc and I was willing to pay 310 shipped for a pair but no one wanted to take my offer

I just don't really care for the 530 so I'll probably skip the black friday release just like last year haha.

I'd rather buy US NBs then the Asian made collabs he puts out. Need an Asics collab soon or possibly..Saucony? :nerd:

Last edited:
Got my black Meekers today. I'm a 32 waist and purchased a 31. The fit is great, and they seem decently constructed. Here are some measurements for the 31 in case anyone's on the fence.

Waist: 33"
Front Rise: 11.5"
Back Rise: 14.75"
Thigh: 12"
Knee: 8"
Inseam: 27.5"

Damn I was waiting for someone to post fit info for the meekers...and now all the 31's are sold out....oh well

just copped a pair of brazils for retail 
pimp.gif

looks like the 530s are the ones releasing Black Friday

I chuckle everytime I check IG and kids post pics of unpopular shoes made popular by RF with the caption "Ronnie did it again."

Yup, he done make u buy a shoe u wouldn't buy if it wasn't a collab 
laugh.gif

Thanks fellas
Think most went to their TTS, or .5 down from their typical GL3s because of the leather liner if you're only asking about the Golds. But of course, every foot is different. I would have went with my TTS in most shoes,  a 9.5 in Golds, vice the normal size 10 in GL3s I usually get.

How do the Gel Lyte III's run size wise? True ,Big,small

Thanks in advance
Every foot is different, but I go .5 size up, because I cannot stand super tight shoes. I'd have to wear super invisible socks for them to be comfortable for me in my TTS 9.5. Only 2 shoes stick out in my mind that didn't/wouldn't fit well in a 10 for me. The Bandana Pack, which I ended up returning because I just didn't like them, and the Golds, which I do not own or have ever tried on. As a disclaimer, I'm strictly going off what I've seen in the forum regarding the Golds.

Here's a copy and paste. Not my reply, thank the responder for his input. Overall, it's been pretty on point for me, personally: 

Quote:

Originally Posted by El chino  

GT2 - TTS

GL3 - .5 up -

GSAGA -  .5 down or TTS

GLV - .5 up or TTS 

KAYANO - .5 down

GLSPEED - .5 up

GEPIRUS - TTS   

Got my black Meekers today. I'm a 32 waist and purchased a 31. The fit is great, and they seem decently constructed. Here are some measurements for the 31 in case anyone's on the fence.

Waist: 33"
Front Rise: 11.5"
Back Rise: 14.75"
Thigh: 12"
Knee: 8"
Inseam: 27.5"
I like the materials as well although after trying them on a second time, I noticed the left bleecker section fits significantly looser and slightly longer than right. Not a big deal but kinda annoying. Yours fit like this too?

YALL THINK HE GONNA REFRESH THE MERCERS FOR WINTER SEASON CRIPS ? I JUST WANT THEM ALL BLACK HEAVYWEIGHT JOINTS 

I like the materials as well although after trying them on a second time, I noticed the left bleecker section fits significantly looser and slightly longer than right. Not a big deal but kinda annoying. Yours fit like this too?

Mine fit fine. I do wish they were 2" longer. I'm 5'10" and they hit just at my ankles uncuffed.

Back
Top Bottom