Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

and by "def" he means he literally just made that up. But it is kinda crazy how cncpts is blatently following RF on this 997 rose gold release with sweat joggers... 
Well when Concepts dropped the two GLVs, Ronnie posted something along the lines saying he does it best, and to watch out for whats coming up...."save ur money" bla bla bla. Then the releases always drop near eachother. Ronnie usually drops a teaser right after CNCPTS does. I did make that up, but its based on context clues brah lol

@Acebrigade what size did you get? 30? i'm asking bc they only had odd sizes online for the Meekers and i'm wondering if they'll only have odds for the new Mercers this Sat
Yeah dude...Super weird, but based on the online sizes I told my friend to get me a 31...when she was at the store she said even sizes only. Hence I went with the 30...

From the pictures I've seen of all 3 shoes so far, I think the RF 850's are the most wearable followed by the RF 530's. I just think the pink/rose color on the Cncpts 997 is hard to pull off. The RF x NB are definitely every day wearable shoes, but the cncpts x NB would be something to wear every once in a while.
also I'm not about that croc-skin life.  Must be an East coast thing.. I'll just stay in my lane.

daytonas had a cool colorway but they look terrible on 1600, 

steel blue and salmon soles were decent but still light years behind any of the cncpt NBs

Where's dude that ends all posts with "CRIPS"?! Your prayers have been answered. Mercers drop this Saturday. Black should def be available

RF has had a breakout year, dude stays droppin stuff lol, the genesis collection was innovative and top notch quality, and now hes goin retro with the coogi collection. I give him props :smokin

Fixed

RF should stick to Asics.
other than COAs and his asics, everything has been lack luster and boring. I do like the DSM RFs, but let be real, not that interesting of shoe. 
RF has had a breakout year, dude stays droppin stuff lol, the genesis collection was innovative and top notch quality, and now hes goin retro with the coogi collection. I give him props
smokin.gif
dropping a lot of stuff yes, but seems quantity over quality the last half of the year.

Last edited:
I'll have to see a better full pic, but both are on my radar. Just so many releases I have to prioritize though. still call me crazy both look good so far. I'm more concerned about the materials. I'll be looking for any early comments on that.

I'm kinda feeling em as well, wouldn't mind seeing more shots of em...

Excuse my ignorance, but what model NB is it?

Back
Top Bottom