Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think Ronnie is releasing too much quantity and not enough quality compared to '13.  Flamingos and Volcanos were his last great  Asics collabs.  Dude has too much on his plate when it comes to his clothing line and all these collabos..  Maybe he'll bounce back on his feet in '15 but '14 has been a disappointment for me.  Last shoes I bought were the Coves but I wasn't too impressed so I sold them.  

Fiegs golden years were 2012-2013. 2014 was absolute garbage--Nothing will be wearable in a year and I suspect a lot will be going resale.

He needs to go back to what he knows best and do it consistently. Just trying too hard to push the envelope, but he doesn't have the know-how to push it in the right direction.

The kith classics is the best idea he's had all year because that's what people actually want and the apparel is relatively good.

Sage's are good but he sells too many collabs and thats why for example sage didn't got so much value because he sold months ago mint and cove.

If he just does 3 collabs a year with asics he could kill the game again

Sage's are good but he sells too many collabs and thats why for example sage didn't got so much value because he sold months ago mint and cove.

If he just does 3 collabs a year with asics he could kill the game again

What does the aftermarket value matter to him when he is moving 3000+ units of a collab within hours of release?

Mint and coves sell out, months later sages and rose golds sell out, and you are suggesting he slow down his momentum so some sweatshop sneakers have a higher aftermarket value?

Aaron uses collabs to draw attention to his overall brand. "Hey look at all this premium stuff and hard work I put into this sneaker."
People buy into it and then he releases his own product that is supposed to be above the standard. That's his branding.

Dude ain't out here IDing asics for high aftermarket value so kids can trade em' like pokemon cards.

Dude opened a new store, sells out double releases every few months and is releasing his own product under his own brand...

Wether I like everything he does or not (and I def don't) I would say he is "killing the game"

Yup. He could care less about what the resale value is. He just wants to move his stuff and make sure there is a bit of exclusivity involved to go along with the whole Just Us thing.

dunno if someone has said this yet, but by something exclusive does Ronnie mean the black leather gel sagas on the app only. wouldn't be suprised.

You love those socks hahah

By the looks of it this seems to be the best apparel drop to date....looking to cop some mercers and a hoodie

Last edited:
You love those socks hahah

By the looks of it this seems to be the best apparel drop to date....looking to cop some mercers and a hoodie
i really do haha. i love stance socks and the kith ones are just clean.

Last edited:
lmao "as time passes, certain styles become inane" ya think? like joggers maybe? "KITH classics seeks to unshackle itself from the constraints of time" seriously? like who tf writes this stuff? Joggers are literally a prime example of a fleeting trend.  

lmao "as time passes, certain styles become inane" ya think? like joggers maybe? "KITH classics seeks to unshackle itself from the constraints of time" seriously? like who tf writes this stuff? Joggers are literally a prime example of a fleeting trend.  
i don't read those blurbs anymore. 

You're right. Look I like RF's work and what he is doing with Kith but the jogger aka the slightly dressed up sweat pant trend is crazy to me. And the prices are laughable. And it's not just him John Elliot is a culprit too, maybe the first. I mean they're sweatpants. I'm not hating on sweatpants either love em was crazy enough to buy some $70 Nike Tech pants. But to me anything over that is beyond ridiculous (even $70 is eye brow raising) . again Alot of them look good but these designers passing them off has some sort of high style innovation is laughable.

dunno if someone has said this yet, but by something exclusive does Ronnie mean the black leather gel sagas on the app only. wouldn't be suprised.
I'm hoping thats the case. I was looking into maybe getting a pair of the achromatics but i prefer sagas over the XT2s so I'll probably grab these instead.

That cut and sew tee looks extra basic. I thought it was supposed to be extended length?

Last edited:

QFT

Kith & RF is mad corney. 
laugh.gif

Will cop a sweatshirt tho. 

Back
Top Bottom