Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What was the retail on these GL3 and Sagas dropping on the app tomorrow?
I already have both, they were each $180 plus tax in NYC. And for those wondering, yes the inside has a leather lining. As far as sizing, I went the regular sizes I get in gl3 and saga and they both fit fine. They also come pre-fitted with black waxed laces and have an extra pair of rope laces. gl3 comes with black and white pattern ropes and the sagas come with all black ropes, u can check my ig if u want to see them.
Given you have them both and although you said they both fit fin, do you think going .5 down would be too tight? If you had the opportunity to purchase again, would you still stick with the current size you have or go .5 size down?  I know most strive for a well fitting shoe. I know for myself, if they're too tight or big, I'll get rid of the shoe or it will drive me crazy.

I already have both, they were each $180 plus tax in NYC. And for those wondering, yes the inside has a leather lining. As far as sizing, I went the regular sizes I get in gl3 and saga and they both fit fine. They also come pre-fitted with black waxed laces and have an extra pair of rope laces. gl3 comes with black and white pattern ropes and the sagas come with all black ropes, u can check my ig if u want to see them.
did you get same size for both GL3 and Saga?

Given you have them both and although you said they both fit fin, do you think going .5 down would be too tight? If you had the opportunity to purchase again, would you still stick with the current size you have or go .5 size down?  I know most strive for a well fitting shoe. I know for myself, if they're too tight or big, I'll get rid of the shoe or it will drive me crazy.
I would just go with my regular asics sz, but they are leather so maybe it would stretch a little after a couple of wears if u had no choice but to half sz down.
did you get same size for both GL3 and Saga?
no im a 10.5 in gl3 and a 10 in saga

Last edited:
$180 for those asics ?
tired.gif

Nothing wrong with losing value. Jackets are meant to be worn, not traded and sold around lol

it's not like im gonna sell that jacket, i wear mine all the time. it loses value in looking the exact same but not the same. its a thinner jacket. kind of a rip off to me. its not the same type of jacket. tundra and madison.. but it looks the same and isnt as warm. whats with that? its a windbreaker and a heavier jacket. its a rip off that it looks like something from the COA collection but crappier. a poor man's COA tundra jacket that isn't as nice but just looks the same. isn't as warm. but it looks the same. different materials. but it looks the same. what a rip. at least give it a different design.. or not use that same color scheme again on something that isn't the same but just made to look the same for the 'poor man'
almost the equivalent of jordan 11 concords and a team jordan made to look like the concords in the same colorway. you know?

Last edited:
The madison jacket runs a little bit big towards the waist area in my own opinion . I normally wear a medium and had to size down. Even when I wear a crewneck underneath I still have some space.

Nothing wrong with losing value. Jackets are meant to be worn, not traded and sold around lol

it's not like im gonna sell that jacket, i wear mine all the time. it loses value in looking the exact same but not the same. its a thinner jacket. kind of a rip off to me. its not the same type of jacket. tundra and madison.. but it looks the same and isnt as warm. whats with that? its a windbreaker and a heavier jacket. its a rip off that it looks like something from the COA collection but crappier. a poor man's COA tundra jacket that isn't as nice but just looks the same. isn't as warm. but it looks the same. different materials. but it looks the same. what a rip. at least give it a different design.. or not use that same color scheme again on something that isn't the same but just made to look the same for the 'poor man'
almost the equivalent of jordan 11 concords and a team jordan made to look like the concords in the same colorway. you know?

..But it looks the same

i thought aaron said everything was true to size...how is a size 30 for a 32 waist tts?

i thought aaron said everything was true to size...how is a size 30 for a 32 waist tts?
Well your waist is measured right above your belly button, me personally my pants sit right above my hipbones or 2in bellow my bellybutton, and the measurement around that gets a lot wider. Just measure where your pants actually sit and buy the size accordingly  :smile:. I wear a size 30 jeans, going for the size 30 mercers.

Well your waist is measured right above your belly button, me personally my pants sit right above my hipbones or 2in bellow my bellybutton, and the measurement around that gets a lot wider. Just measure where your pants actually sit and buy the size accordingly  :smile:. I wear a size 30 jeans, going for the size 30 mercers.
ok thanks. i hope you're right

wanted those concepts NB's but $235 retail?! nah i'll pass. Just gonna wait for the lord fieg NB's on black friday

Anyone happen to know the size run range for these Asics Grand Opening GL3's? 5-12?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom