Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man idk lol.. I understand that Asics and New Balances are aesthetically different, but with a quick glance they look very similar imo. One could definitely pass for the other, is what I was getting at.. Especially for the non beasts.

Kith Underwear, it was just a matter of time 
laugh.gif

Kith Underwear, it was just a matter of time 
laugh.gif
Don't know if he's over exposing his product and himself these days? By no means a marketing major so I don't know squat about it,  but damn,  I swear I even saw Kith lip balm, too.  I know he's ambitious and he should, but ...

Anyway, anyone have thoughts on whether RF may be taking a really good thing and actually killing it? Or do think he's making a lot of right moves and going to take his brand a lot further?

Last edited:
Isn' that GL3 the same pair from 2010's leather pack? Except the RF pair has black stitching opposed to white stitching. 

Don't know if he's over exposing his product and himself these days? By no means a marketing major so I don't know squat about it,  but damn,  I swear I even saw Kith lip balm, too.  I know he's ambitious and he should, but ...

Anyway, anyone have thoughts on whether RF may be taking a really good thing and actually killing it? Or do think he's making a lot of right moves and going to take his brand a lot further?
watering down the brand. 

watering down the brand.
Kinda felt that way, too. Stuff like blocking people on Twitter because they're not fawning over everything he releasees and his gloating is becoming a turnoff; the latter being the worst. That's not to say I don't really like some of his stuff, because I do. But ... I could pass on lot of stuff as well.

I like both, remind me of those puma's he released but never got them.  Can always go for some more asics, just gotta decided between the Saga or the III.  Own a few III's so I'm leaning Saga's

Last edited:

I like both, remind me of those puma's he released but never got them.  Can always go for some more asics, just gotta decided between the Saga or the III.  Own a few III's so I'm leaning Saga's
^^^ better than the Sagas IMO. Wonder if they're gonna fit like the Golds - .5 down from your typical GL3? I take it that's a leather liner, too?

how does the leather on the Asics compare to the DSMs?

Missed out on the Pumas and can't find my size for a reasonable price, so I might pick up the Sagas.

U still beating this dead horse?

Everybody's doing Jogger marketing spreads, and concepts whole them here is Rose Moet... Which Deon and the whole Concepts fam drink heavily of, lol...

Not to mention they did a Pigs Fly SB with a similar color scheme was RF had only a niche following...

You can't be serious fam... 

I don't think he's watering the brand down with solid apparel drops like this one...and I don't wear joggers too often. I own a couple pairs but I still would rather wear my denim....even still I don't think the jogger trend is going anywhere soon.

And those black gl3s are fire...I just don't know if I could pick them up when my pumas have plenty of life left...the seem to breaking in better every time I wear them

I don't think he's watering the brand down with solid apparel drops like this one...and I don't wear joggers too often. I own a couple pairs but I still would rather wear my denim....even still I don't think the jogger trend is going anywhere soon.

And those black gl3s are fire...I just don't know if I could pick them up when my pumas have plenty of life left...the seem to breaking in better every time I wear them

No I agree. This is the best apparel drop for me at least...even if it's old stuff.

We were taking about the chap stick and chocolate bars...and underwear kind of.

Between the sagas and gel lytes how's the sizing for each again? Is it tts for the sagas and .5 up for the gel lytes. Appreciate any help

Gel Lyte 3 fit a little tighter than Gel Lyte 5. Because of the Neopreme  and the overal design that makes it more compact

Last edited:
the kith classic madison jacket in black/3m is the same looking as the tundra jacket from the COA.. makes that lose value.

the madison jacket is a windbreaker right? the tundra jacket is for the winter. why make it look the same. thats horrible.

the kith classic madison jacket in black/3m is the same looking as the tundra jacket from the COA.. makes that lose value.

the madison jacket is a windbreaker right? the tundra jacket is for the winter. why make it look the same. thats horrible.

Nothing wrong with losing value. Jackets are meant to be worn, not traded and sold around lol

No I agree. This is the best apparel drop for me at least...even if it's old stuff.

We were taking about the chap stick and chocolate bars...and underwear kind of.
Definitely better than that stuff he released last month or so ago. That Nautica looking stuff was just eeehhhhh. I like simpler, more toned down stuff with clothes. Don't mind if the shoes a little loud, just not obnoxious. Think Lebron XI SE, they looked like clown shoes. Just nauseating. 

Last edited:
Between the sagas and gel lytes how's the sizing for each again? Is it tts for the sagas and .5 up for the gel lytes. Appreciate any help
El Chino's "guide" was pretty spot on for me. If you have a wide foot, you may want to go up. Bear in mind, if you're referring to sizing regarding those all black Sagas and GL3s, you may want to go .5 down from your typical size if they're lined on the inside with leather. As an example, I typically wear a 10 in GL3s, and I'd go to my TTS 9.5 if they were lined with leather like the Golds. Golds a lot of people went .5 down from their normal GL3 size. Hope that helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by El chino  

GT2 - TTS

GL3 - .5 up - 

GSAGA -  .5 down or TTS

GLV - .5 up or TTS - 

KAYANO - .5 down 

GLSPEED - .5 up

GEPIRUS - TTS  -

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom