Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I picked up the Broklyn bridges &I must say these are a lot better than I thought they would be, however I only recieved the stock laces and none of the others. I'm in 2 minds weather or not I should keep or return them as I do feel I paid retail for something that is incomplete.

Last edited:
I picked up the Broklyn bridges &I must say these are a lot better than I thought they would be, however I only recieved the stock laces and none of the others. I'm in 2 minds weather or not I should keep or return them as I do feel I paid retail for something that is incomplete.

I wouldn't be happy with that, speak to where you bought them and see what they can do. Should be able to sort something for you, the stock white laces don't do them justice.

I was on the fence when my pair came in yesterday but they've really grown on me since.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be happy with that, speak to where you bought them and see what they can do. Should be able to sort something for you, the stock white laces don't do them justice.

I was on the fence when my pair came in yesterday but they've really grown on me since.

I have spoken to them & they pretty much said they must have received them like that, I can return them or just keep them as is. They offered no form of discount. Bring that I am in the UK it maybe hard to find them at retail price (I always expect to customs from overseas purchases) even if they aren't a hyped kith release.

I have spoken to them & they pretty much said they must have received them like that, I can return them or just keep them as is. They offered no form of discount. Bring that I am in the UK it maybe hard to find them at retail price (I always expect to customs from overseas purchases) even if they aren't a hyped kith release.
That's just terrible customer service..

Email Kith and complain, where did you buy them?

You can't actaully check out on Hanon, it says insufficient stock. Oddly it allowed it with both sizes in the basket. Either way I doubt they are available.

Email Kith and complain, where did you buy them?

End, they are usually far better than that, but I've really been let down. I will email Kith but I don't hold out much hope.

You can't actaully check out on Hanon, it says insufficient stock. Oddly it allowed it with both sizes in the basket. Either way I doubt they are available.
End, they are usually far better than that, but I've really been let down. I will email Kith but I don't hold out much hope.

Yeah END customer service has been good when I've spoke with them in the past, I would definitely shoot an email over to Kith and see what they say. I'm guessing END don't have stock to replace if you return them either?

Not the best RFs but i like them BB. Both laces fitting the shoe fine. But i can imagine to go with the powder blue laces in summer for me.
did you not get 4 sets of laces? I did.

I guess you had to order direct from Kith to get all 4.

Last edited:
did you not get 4 sets of laces? I did.

I guess you had to order direct from Kith to get all 4.

I didn't order from Kith and I got all 4 laces, guy a few mentions up only got the stock White ones for some reason.

Have you tried the rope laces? Really struggled fitting them through the eyelets, things are super fat.

I did get 3 extra laces too. :D
Was commenting on the pic from aidy06 where he did the lace swap with the powder blue and the rope laces.
Since my pair arrived today, i found out there is also a navy one which are dope too on the shoe :D
So thats really annoying not to have the extra laces, every set is making the shoes even better imo.

Last edited:
I didn't order from Kith and I got all 4 laces, guy a few mentions up only got the stock White ones for some reason.

Have you tried the rope laces? Really struggled fitting them through the eyelets, things are super fat.
I haven't tried any lace swaps yet.  I'm not sure I'm feeling the ropes but I can see how they might be annoying to swap in.  The most brutal lace swap so far for me was my french open atc2 when I popped in the red premium laces that came with it.  Felt like my thumbs were bleeding at the end.

so everyone agrees the pony collab is garbage

i was thinking a low top version with a modified sole would look better

i was bored so i chopped this idea up on my phone

The photoshop skills are still better than the shoe so w/e

heres an idea of what it would look like haha

Last edited:

so everyone agrees the pony collab is garbage

i was thinking a low top version with a modified sole would look better

i was bored so i chopped this idea up on my phone

The photoshop skills are still better than the shoe so w/e

heres an idea of what it would look like haha
nothing can save them.