Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

New York is the western fashion captial of the world, several fashion schools are located there. Wouldn't hurt to have it on your resumé, but I'm sure it's no different from when I worked as the shoeboy at Kohl's. I know for a fact BBC/icecream labels it as an "internship" completely.

Since there's not a cncpts thred...

Anyone trying to scoop those Birks tomorrow? 
nerd.gif

Made the right move. Lots of kids look up to that "kith/bape/supreme" internship or whatever they wanna call it. Let's be real, you working retail.
exactly I mean it's cool and chill sure, idk if RF even pays well tho specially since living cost in NY is pricey!

exactly I mean it's cool and chill sure, idk if RF even pays well tho specially since living cost in NY is pricey!

ive always wondered what those dudes actual salary is, prob make like $15/hour and paid in kith bucks :rolleyes

on antoher note, wow its ronnie fieg release day and this thread is dead :D

ive always wondered what those dudes actual salary is, prob make like $15/hour and paid in kith bucks :rolleyes

on antoher note, wow its ronnie fieg release day and this thread is dead :D

They get paid in clothing/shoes

Last edited:
could someone let me know what's the going rate for asics GT2 rose gold?  DS or VNDS? 

Last edited:
would be really cool if ronnie kithstriked something (denims lol) on christmas/new years. 

Waited too long to pull the trigger on that grey side zip hoodie. Anyone grab one and care to comment on the fit/quality?

Wow did the pony's really sell out? Or did Aaron pull stock to make it seem like it did?

Last edited:
Had there been no advertising about this pony, you wouldn't even know it's a pony with all the kith branding

Save your money quality on them is awful

Did you get a chance to check em out in store? Can you compare em to anything else? I got like 3 brands and I only wear 1, I find the Billionaire Boys Club beanie has the nicest fit and material. I like em so much I haven't even worn my APC x Kanye or Supreme beanies. I went thru 3 different Supreme beanies before I gave up on em and been waiting for a Kith or BBC one to drop again. How's the overall thickness and fit? Is it stretchy or tight?

no one in here got the ponys. 

wow. thats first. 

ronnie better tease some **** tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom