Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

im a medium in mostly everything and tried on a medium, fit was fine. heard the fit on the nano ones ran a size big though, can't confirm/deny because i never tried one on but you should be safe with your true size.
Thanks bro.

roll.gif
Needs to listen to that Pharelle " Happy " song

im a medium in mostly everything and tried on a medium, fit was fine. heard the fit on the nano ones ran a size big though, can't confirm/deny because i never tried one on but you should be safe with your true size.
Thanks bro.
I'd go .5 up if I were you. I went TTS and my 530s are too tight for my liking. I'm looking for a 10 at the moment becuase of it.

Those look more like a terrible americana retro than a denim GLIII remake. What's up with this dude lately? Have the Monstars taken his powers or something? He's either coming out with a weak new colorway, or he's ruining a dope older release.

one quick fix would be to release some of the samples like mossads or bumblebees. I know they said no to super greens so i really would like to see what else could come out of  using the the super blue/red base.

its prolly some kith exclusive GR's along with bunch of items branded all over ( I saw kith toothbrush in store along with a kith umbrella while instore yesterday)

I pray he held on to some size 10 mints, that would make my christmas. Unfortunately, theres a snowballs chance in hell of that happening

Back
Top Bottom