Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith not shipping worldwide anymore? Put in my details and said there was no available shipping options

Got my homie a 13 in the Rose Gold's. Nothing for me, back to bed I go. Merry Christmas ya'll
pimp.gif

Lol kithmas more like the stock Ronnie's resellers have been sittin on, one of his resellers is actually a big contributor to this thread who helps Aaron create hype for his product in return Aaron gives him product to put on eBay for 3xs the price. Merry Christmas everyone!

it didn't matter, shoes didn't hold in your cart like they normally do. cause i had daytonas in my cart, just to see if i could get them, and they were out of inventory by the time i had got to the next screen where you enter your CC info
damn that sucks

Just copped the sages size 10. Thanks ronnie, now I can re sell them and make some monehly
Guess you took them before I did lol. I had them in my cart and when I went to checkout, all gone. Oh well, they would have been doubles. Enjoy 

Yep went back and forth on a pair of sages and they were gone by the time I tried to place order.

Lol kithmas more like the stock Ronnie's resellers have been sittin on, one of his resellers is actually a big contributor to this thread who helps Aaron create hype for his product in return Aaron gives him product to put on eBay for 3xs the price. Merry Christmas everyone!

Can you please explain the whole 'aaron' thing. I must have missed something.

Anyways, can't wait till kithmas next year when it's just central parks and Brooklyn bridges lol

Back
Top Bottom