Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well that was great, added to basket went to checkout and got the 'Nothing in your basket' notification [emoji]128584[/emoji]

I landed the Sages in the size 13, first time I've gotten through on kith
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas NT!
lolz I was trying to grab that for a friend after I failed to get my size in the rose golds...  oh well...  money saved.  I prob shouldn't be doubling up on everything anyway lolz

Yoo I wanted to double up on Roses and maybe pick up Sages.. But let me be for real, I waked and baked and when the link came out, I pressed it. I saw 2 shoes and thought they were gonna drop different ones throughout the hour so I kept hitting refresh.. not scrolling down to even see the Asics or anything else. When I realised.. the biggest of facepalms was landed. My thought process, "Americanas and Daytonas? Ew, not even my size, whatever. I'll wait for the next thing.."

Last edited:
Yoo I wanted to double up on Roses and maybe pick up Sages.. But let me be for real, I waked and baked and when the link came out, I pressed it. I saw 2 shoes and thought they were gonna drop different ones throughout the hour so I kept hitting refresh.. not scrolling down to even see the Asics or anything else. When I realised.. you the biggest of facepalms was landed.

I'm sorry but I found this to funny lol. Merry Christmas dude lol

did they only have a size 7.5 in daytonas? that and rose golds kinda piqued my interest.  but then Ronnie's proverb "save ur $" echoed thru my head and I easily closed my browser.

God damn. The hate and whining is strong for Xmas morning. There was a good amount of heat. I missed out but some people def came up. Stop effing *****ing people

Yeah it was def a cool restock. It's cool that he had a restock period like that. Wouldn't expect that from him. 

I just hope this isn't it. 

Yeah it was def a cool restock. It's cool that he had a restock period like that. Wouldn't expect that from him. 

You think it's cool he put product that he has had avaliable for retail again? You actually think asics/nb made a special batch for kithmas? Hate to burst your bubble but he's had all this stock he just doesn't sell it all at once to help build hype for his product/him and his friends try to resell product on eBay

Yoo I wanted to double up on Roses and maybe pick up Sages.. But let me be for real, I waked and baked and when the link came out, I pressed it. I saw 2 shoes and thought they were gonna drop different ones throughout the hour so I kept hitting refresh.. not scrolling down to even see the Asics or anything else. When I realised.. the biggest of facepalms was landed. My thought process, "Americanas and Daytonas? Ew, not even my size, whatever. I'll wait for the next thing.."
roll.gif

You think it's cool he put product that he has had avaliable for retail again? You actually think asics/nb made a special batch for kithmas? Hate to burst your bubble but he's had all this stock he just doesn't sell it all at once to help build hype for his product/him and his friends try to resell product on eBay
Why you mad though? 

I think it's cool that I was able to help my homie grab a pair of Rose Gold's when he missed out

You keep mentioning him reselling product on eBay. But the fact is, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT OR YOU. 

Of course hes had this stock. Youre not bursting any bubble. Of course they didn't make a special batch. Do you know how the manufacturing process works?

If you have a problem with his products or his business, why are you even in this thread? To promote awareness?

NEWS FLASH: Most if not all major retailers conduct some sort of shady business like this. Accept it and move on. 

Clearly Santa didn't fulfill your wish list. You mad?

Back
Top Bottom