Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Copped both last night with the App Strike, thank goodness didnt have to pay tax so was 370 total. Sold a couple shoes and tickets to a concert so had the extra funds luckily. 

Zip hoody is dope... Couple questions if you guys can help me out, have not copped any Kith clothing yet but may pull the trigger on that hoody

How does their stuff run compared to say a H&M hoody? - Thanks

Zip hoody is dope... Couple questions if you guys can help me out, have not copped any Kith clothing yet but may pull the trigger on that hoody

How does their stuff run compared to say a H&M hoody? - Thanks

RF's sizing is pretty weird. I would check the measurements of the Classics Fulton zip hoody on the site just for reference and compare it to an H&M hoody that you have. I'm guessing the WCP zip should measure the same as the Fulton.

I'm still on the fence about coppin the WCP (specifically the Pacifics). I was on the app yesterday with it in my cart and still couldn't decide lol. Of course I knew they would be available tomorrow still, but am I wrong for thinking they're just so so?

I'm still on the fence about coppin the WCP (specifically the Pacifics). I was on the app yesterday with it in my cart and still couldn't decide lol. Of course I knew they would be available tomorrow still, but am I wrong for thinking they're just so so?
No. If you don't like them, you don't like them. 

I'm in the same boat. I like them and wouldn't mind having them, but i'm not about to pay that $180 price tag for something i'm not crazy about.

I feel the same way.  Had them in cart yesterday just because I was up when the strike happened but I decided to pass.  Honestly if you're on the fence IMO you should pass - there will be plenty more the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom