Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Really liking the Atlantics/Pacifics.  Never ordered anything from kith before though.  Should I navigate to brands -> asics and try to find the product there? Or would I be better off going to shop -> latest products?

Banner
^^^^

As soon as you load the page what you want will be on top. These will not be hard to purchase at all so don't even sweat it you will be fine.

so is the general consensus still to size down .5 from GLV sizing? are they running long/wide?

I've read enough comments to go TTS as an acceptable risk. GLV and GLIII are already snug on me in my TTS 11. there has been more than one comment on here that sizing down did not achieve a comfortable fit. I like a snug fit like the next guy but shoes that are too tight to me are far worse than a shoe with a little heel slippage. This is a tough one because so few people have experience with this model.

exactly what i'm seeing, worst case scenario is a shoe that is too small. but i also like them as sung as possible. I think ill go with my TTS sz 11.

I also saw ronnie tweet tts and he is normally pretty good about that. 

For Real tho!? lol 

anybody who actually worn then compare them to their GLVs? 

sizing stress 
mean.gif

Will Kith cancel multiple orders?? I placed an order during the kithstrike but I'm thinking about trying to get my girl a pair today

still unsure whether to go for these or not and the sizing issue is putting me off...

half down from GLV/III size?... I am TTS in GLV (8.5) and half up in GLIII (9)

same as sagas... I have no sagas...

same as NB998/997 size... half down (8)

all these comparisons are not good... 

still unsure whether to go for these or not and the sizing issue is putting me off...

half down from GLV/III size?... I am TTS in GLV (8.5) and half up in GLIII (9)

same as sagas... I have no sagas...

same as NB998/997 size... half down (8)

all these comparisons are not good... 

Get the NB size.

I am on the fence about what size to go for. I've gone through so many pages looking for the answer and can't seem to find someone with similar feet to myself. I wear a 9 in Jordan's, a 9.5 in The majority of all Nikes, and a 9.5 in all my Gel Lyte Vs. My Vs are a little snug width wise but not uncomfortable and I've got a normal amount of toe room. If someone could recommend what size in the gel sights to go for it would be greatly appreciated

I am on the fence about what size to go for. I've gone through so many pages looking for the answer and can't seem to find someone with similar feet to myself. I wear a 9 in Jordan's, a 9.5 in The majority of all Nikes, and a 9.5 in all my Gel Lyte Vs. My Vs are a little snug width wise but not uncomfortable and I've got a normal amount of toe room. If someone could recommend what size in the gel sights to go for it would be greatly appreciated
Id go 9 if you like a slightly snug to normal fit. if you like a roomy fit go 9.5

Back
Top Bottom