Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Those who are worried about the weather delaying your package... Try calling UPS and have them hold it at the facility and go pick it up yourself. 

You might have a better chance of picking it up sooner then to wait for the truck..

If i'm a skinny 6'1, will a M fit me in the bleecker sweatpants? I have the mercer pants in a 32 I think and they are kind of short at the ankles.
No, they will be super short. 

I am 5'10" size 32-34 waist and the L is even short for my liking. 

with the cuff rolled over once, they sit about 1-2" above my ankle relaxed. id prefer if they were just barely touching the tongue of the shoe. 

I wear a L in the nike tech fleece and that fit is perfect

If i'm a skinny 6'1, will a M fit me in the bleecker sweatpants? I have the mercer pants in a 32 I think and they are kind of short at the ankles.
No, they will be super short. 

I am 5'10" size 32-34 waist and the L is even short for my liking. 

with the cuff rolled over once, they sit about 1-2" above my ankle relaxed. id prefer if they were just barely touching the tongue of the shoe. 

I wear a L in the nike tech fleece and that fit is perfect
Kith sizing is kind of messed up.  I feel like I have the same problem of things being short/long pending on the item.

Kith sizing is kind of messed up.  I feel like I have the same problem of things being short/long pending on the item.
Yup, good thing is the sizing listed is normally pretty accurate and detailed. but you are correct, def have to check for every piece. 

I got those softshell bleeckers and the sizing was the strangest yet. much longer than the terry french, but way more narrow in the ankles, with a GIGANTIC poof right at the waist... wayy too much materiel I wish I could have returned them. those things are warm tho, i will give them that. 

I've had "L" sized kith tops range as much as 4" in chest width.... must check every piece. 

Yup, good thing is the sizing listed is normally pretty accurate and detailed. but you are correct, def have to check for every piece. 

I got those softshell bleeckers and the sizing was the strangest yet. much longer than the terry french, but way more narrow in the ankles, with a GIGANTIC poof right at the waist... wayy too much materiel I wish I could have returned them. those things are warm tho, i will give them that. 

I've had "L" sized kith tops range as much as 4" in chest width.... must check every piece. 
Yeah the softshell jacket is the most problematic piece I have.  Ordered a medium and the length is long, but the armpit area is so narrow, it just digs in.  Feels funny.

dont ask me how they fit, i didnt try them on, gotta finish this research paper and i went tts (size 9, same as my gl3 and gl5 sizing)

I just cant get into the pacifics. And i tried. Atlantics > Pacifics. 
Yuuup. I copped the Atlantics myself. Like the look better, like the non white toe better for cleaning purposes, and like that they have 3m logos. 

Those pacifics look crispy tho. Props on the pick up ^^

View media item 1431895
View media item 1431896
View media item 1431897
View media item 1431899
Here's some pics of the Pacifics that arrived today. I'm a size 10 in gl3/glv but went with a 9.5 in these and they fit perfect with thin socks. I have wide feet and could have probably gone with a size 10 if I wanted to wear thick socks. Going to be using the terry cloth insoles because I don't need ronnie's name all over lol.

I'm not too picky, but from a quick glance I noticed the following in terms of quality:
- the midsole is not perfect especially near the heel
- small glue stain on the tongue
- light blue smudge on the toebox of one shoe from the box
- usual glue outline along the midsole

Yall got me itchin haha. Did you guys grab the Pacifics or the Atlantics or both? 
I think the pics answer your question :tongue:

Last edited:
Hey, deezysplit

If you do end up cleaning them, mind taking a after pic. Really curious to see someone clean up a pair of RF asics. 

Hey, deezysplit

If you do end up cleaning them, mind taking a after pic. Really curious to see someone clean up a pair of RF asics. 
for sure man will do! Although I can't recall if someone said not to use jason markk on the pigskin or if they said it worked well, but I'll do my research i definitely wanna try and clean em up a bit. 

Ahhhh yes ... passer's remorse. In this day in age, it's probably worse than buyer's remorse lol.  The way collabs come out and social media, it's ALMOST advisable to buy now, ask questions/resell later if you don't like them instead of paying the premium "surcharge" from a reseller. The way the WCP "sat," you almost had time to think about your purchase before going through with it ...
i do the same thing, buy first ask questions later. i passed on so many kicks that i don't do it to myself anymore and if i don't like it i sell them. as long as i get retail back i don't care I'm not in it for the $

My WCP Pacifics came in today. Let's just say that I am very disappointed/ underwhelmed. The gel sight model is horrible, there are visible glue stains all over the heel and the shoes just feel cheap. Another poor effort by Aaron.

My WCP Pacifics came in today. Let's just say that I am very disappointed/ underwhelmed. The gel sight model is horrible, there are visible glue stains all over the heel and the shoes just feel cheap. Another poor effort by Aaron.

Also, if I was Aaron and given the price tag to quality ratio on this shoe I would be straight up embarrassed.

^Even though I was mulling over the Pacifics for quite a while, sounds like I made the right choice and dodged a bullet... Matrix style

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom