Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Action over words. If something is too pricey don't buy it. If quality is bad find another brand. EVERY shoe company has had price increases, Factories are being burned down in protest and people are striking. This is much bigger than RF and Kith. The "golden age" of Fiegs work always gets brought up and hardly anybody was around for it. Most bought the shoes at a ridiculous price to pretend they were. The shoes are now reaching a more realistic amount of people and are still very limited compared to a Jordan. If people want low production they can buy Diadoras and keep chasing the hip thing. 
It's just sad to see things come to an end. Oh well

What's the best in terms of materials quality and construction?
Puma XT-2 DSM or Asics Grand Opening?

*photo credits:
puma - ig @my.koh
asics - demaxl dot tumblr
Word is the Puma's leather is superior. The fact that they also come with dust and lace bags also make them a better deal.

Cant speak for the Pumas but i have the GO sagas and they are great. The glove leather is soft and durable and has withstood creasing after many wears. 

can't speak much about the grand opening's but the leather on the DSM's is insane. 

I dont think the real problem is the changes in quality, production, or price. The problem is I love shoes too d*mn much and will continue to buy what a like when I see it! 

My name is Jordan and I am an addict...

Last edited:
this is what i don't understand about the internet. haters. if you don't like something don't buy it. if you don't like someone don't follow them on instagram/facebook/twitter. if you don't like the song don't listen to it. if you don't like the show/movie don't watch it. yet people will sit there and dog on all these things via message boards/youtube/facebook etc. its crazy. nothing worse than a youtube comment section or a celebrity's comment section of instagram

this is what i don't understand about the internet. haters. if you don't like something don't buy it. if you don't like someone don't follow them on instagram/facebook/twitter. if you don't like the song don't listen to it. if you don't like the show/movie don't watch it. yet people will sit there and dog on all these things via message boards/youtube/facebook etc. its crazy. nothing worse than a youtube comment section or a celebrity's comment section of instagram
100%

However, NT is a bit different because it is a discussion board and not a comments section. People discuss good and bad here. I don't think someone thats "hating" on a shoe or a model or whatever is out of place here...unless they get carried away. 

If you never liked someone/something I can agree, but if you started out as a fan and then this person or company out the blue put out a string of weak products I don't have a problem with someone voicing their displeasure. Deep down I think the majority of people want RF to make good product and to succeed even if they voice a negative opinion.

like someone said earlier. half you people weren't around for prime ronnie, me being one of them i was too busy being blinded by nike so maybe thats why i don't get mad so if you weren't there and you paid resell for prime ronnie pieces you shouldn't be mad either

Thanks for the update on the bomber. Mind if you tell me how tall you are??
5'8, usually wear mediums in everything

also got my asics in today, should've listen to y'all and sized down 
mean.gif
 went tts (same size as my gl3s & gl5s) and they fit fine with thicker socks but can't wear thin, no-show socks with em. gonna keep them but could've definitely gotten a half size down

*photo credits:
puma - ig @my.koh
I have both pairs, and kept the Pumas and sold the GOs. Leather on the GOs is decent, but if I were to compare, the Pumas are much better than the GOs in materials quality and construction. Regardless the GL3 is a gorgeous model and looks pretty sick on feet. Can't go wrong with either.

*photo credits:
puma - ig @my.koh

dsm's  > 

gt3's are good looking though.

dsm's are better for value.

better packaging, leather, and leather dustbag 

Last edited:
I hate to be the bloke that talks about Kith shipping but am I the only one that still hasn't had their AppStrike pair shipped?

aaaaand i just got another pair of black dsm's for 145.

is that you nt? 
nerd.gif

good look
paid that much for a 9/10

if that's a DS + OG everything pair you sir have gotten a mighty fine deal. Box and leather dust bag + pouch and shoes is instacop for 145.  

paid that much for a 9/10

if that's a DS + OG everything pair you sir have gotten a mighty fine deal. Box and leather dust bag + pouch and shoes is instacop for 145.  
yeah man ds and everything included. super lucky. honestly the guy who brought it up recently asking about these and the GO's is what inspired me to go looking for another pair. 

but im not that lucky cause i actually lost my 1st pair of the black dsm's.  no freaking clue where they vanished to. they were one of my fav pairs too. in my 13+ years of collecting that was the only pair that i've ever lost.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom