Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You try them or your Cruel Worlds on yet? If so, how was the fit?
Got the same size in all of them, 6ks are just a little roomier because of the lining, but true to size was good for all 3 pairs imo..
Yeah, I saw you went TTS on all 3. I notice your stuff in the ASICS and Diadora threads because we wear the same size pretty much. I always get nervous going down .5 size because it's rare I wear anything smaller than a 9.5. I'd rather them be a tad big, than too tight. I was worried about the leather liner on the CWs making them feel too big. I'll guess I'll find out soon enough...

so this paddyj1 guy blocked me from IG after I commented on one of his wcp pics.  Smh some of these sneaker dudes with large followings can't take criticism just like their idol, Ronnie.

Grabbed both and the quality is great, fit to me was tts

So I just can't make my mind up if I like em or not, don't own joggers other than sweatpants and just not feeling how jeans lay on these....

so this paddyj1 guy blocked me from IG after I commented on one of his wcp pics.  Smh some of these sneaker dudes with large followings can't take criticism just like their idol, Ronnie.
I don't understand the mentality where people think they are cool or better than others based on their sneakers. Has to be the corniest thing ever. 

Are these people who already got their WCP from kithstrike? Because mine just shipped today.
i got mine from the kithstrike yesterday, but then again i live like an hour away from their shipping logistics company so..

ronnie got his wcp inspiration from these? 
laugh.gif

just stated the obvious of RF now seeding pairs to IGers w/decent sized followers.  Obviously he didn't like the comment lol.  Too bad bc I like his pics.

speaking of seeding to IGers, these cornballs sound mad salty about not getting pairs...especially dude on the right :rofl: when he starts talkin to RF and Drake :rofl: discussion starts at about 16 min mark

That video is atrocious

how could anyone watch 45 min of that banter, *****ing and moaning.  

i mean, i get irrational about sneakers, but holy **** not going to be dumb enough to assume anybody gives a **** about my thoughts and post a 45 min video youtube. 

I like some guys on youtube but they are normally overly positive and actually showcasing the shoe themselves not voicing their negative opinions. 

That dan dude acts half asleep in every video. horrible body language for keeping attention or interest in whatever you are presenting.

just stop. plz. 

just stated the obvious of RF now seeding pairs to IGers w/decent sized followers.  Obviously he didn't like the comment lol.  Too bad bc I like his pics.
speaking of seeding to IGers, these cornballs sound mad salty about not getting pairs...especially dude on the right
roll.gif
when he starts talkin to RF and Drake
roll.gif
discussion starts at about 16 min mark
Paulie Hussle is a complete tool. A bit of a megalomaniac if you ask me. Needs to get the sand out of his taco, there are plenty of people with kids that pay for their own shoes. He acted like he made Ronnie. Take a seat my man, NO ONE cares about you.

Paulie Hussle is a complete tool. A bit of a megalomaniac if you ask me. Needs to get the sand out of his taco, there are plenty of people with kids that pay for their own shoes. He acted like he made Ronnie. Take a seat my man, NO ONE cares about you.
does he work at kith?

does he work at kith?
Doesn't sound like it. But his attitude alone makes me want to punch him. My opinion are strictly based what I've seen on YouTube. I'm sure he doesn't work for Kith else he would have gotten a pair. Plus he mentioned he had not been to Kith in a while...

Ironic he says he doesn't follow shoes as much as other yet he's on freaking YouTube spouting off opinions all the time. I'd say he follows shoes more than a lot of people. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom