Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If anybody owns the Nassau Sailing Jacket or knows about it, is it a good jacket in weather such as rain? 

thanks dude. 
i like how i signed up to get notified and NEVER got notified.

whatever. 

I literally got notified 5 minutes ago. I hope these colored shirts are as good as everyone says they are. The last restock went pretty quick. I can't wait to get mine in.

Last edited:
What does it mean, or what is it?
LOL 
roll.gif
 what am I looking at here? looks like we are preparing a meal w leatherbacks. 

I literally got notified 5 minutes ago. I hope these colored shirts are as good as everyone says they are. The last restock went pretty quick. I can't wait to get mine in.
i have 2 sets of the whites. 

i have a huge issue finding decent t-shirts. the white ones are excellent. 

just make sure to wash cold cold and hang dry. can't stress that enough. they do shrink a little, but because they a little long, it doesn't really matter too much. 

props to ronnie and team for creating some good tees. the laguardias are nice too.

i have 2 sets of the whites. 

i have a huge issue finding decent t-shirts. the white ones are excellent. 

just make sure to wash cold cold and hang dry. can't stress that enough. they do shrink a little, but because they a little long, it doesn't really matter too much. 

props to ronnie and team for creating some good tees. the laguardias are nice too.
Are they thick? 

how does the 3 pack fit? like regular tshirts or american apparel? try to figure out what size to order.
they fit like a normal t-shirt. they're just slightly elongated. they're are not as fitted as an AA shirt though. I would get your normal t-shirt size.

wow really? I would have thought they had a few samples on the floor to try on. If I do cop, I'll just get them when I pass by the store to avoid the shipping fee.

Back
Top Bottom