Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hmmmm HEAVILY considering on trying out the 3 pack especially since they are elongated. Uhhhhh decisions decisions

Hmmmm HEAVILY considering on trying out the 3 pack especially since they are elongated. Uhhhhh decisions decisions
they aren't that elongated. just slightly. if you want long get the laguardia. 
I would go instore and buy them but I've been working 6 days a week, how is the fit compared to Laguardia tees?
laguardias at longer, have shorter sleeves and wider neck. 

other wise the fit is pretty similar.

Worth the $45?  Pretty reasonable and all I wear are t-shirts. I mainly wear American Giant Ts.
yea. at 15 a piece, they're better than say cotton ons Tees. the cut and length for me is perfect. 

im 5'11, average build and wear an L.

i've been debating on the 3 pack as well. the chest on the Medium is perfect for me, but the length just seems too long...i don't want it to look like a sleeping shirt

yea. at 15 a piece, they're better than say cotton ons Tees. the cut and length for me is perfect. 

im 5'11, average build and wear an L.
Damn.  I'm 5'10 medium build and I wear a M in everything.  Guess I'll wait.

E
they aren't that elongated. just slightly. if you want long get the laguardia. 

Oh okay I see! I didnt mean like extra long but they seem like they have the nice scoop on them making it longer than the average tee
Ok just making sure. Yea they have a nice little subtle scoop.
Damn.  I'm 5'10 medium build and I wear a M in everything.  Guess I'll wait.

Then a medium should fit

3 pack undershirts restocked.. Not sure if it's been posted.

Mine from the last drop showed up today.. Any questions?

Last edited:
anyone ever copped a release off the app. wondering how fast it is. Gonna have to use it if these drop on the 19th

anyone ever copped a release off the app. wondering how fast it is. Gonna have to use it if these drop on the 19th

App works pretty fast.. I wasn't quick enough for Brooklyn bridge NB.. But for the less hyped WCP pack I was able to check out with both pairs in my size very easily..

I actually use the app for all my kith purchases. Its fast and well designed.

It's kind of like a mobile site. It's up to the speed of your thumbs. But should be easy cop, seeing that the wcp was so abundant.

i have 2 sets of the whites. 
i have a huge issue finding decent t-shirts. the white ones are excellent. 
just make sure to wash cold cold and hang dry. can't stress that enough. they do shrink a little, but because they a little long, it doesn't really matter too much. 
props to ronnie and team for creating some good tees. the laguardias are nice too.

Third time trying to ask this but since you actually have them and have washed them, how does the neck hold up? Similar shirts I've had tend to roll up at the collar and I'm not about to start ironing undershirts.

Back
Top Bottom