Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

this thread used to be jumpin 2 years ago on release day, now its relatively peaceful
laugh.gif

Last edited:
cncpts shipping is fast now. i order my lux goods saturday got them monday. they're in long island. 

i order from kith and get them about a week later. I'm in the same county as their shipping place. whatever

undftd tho...order in 2014...get them in 2015. 

my only fear w cncpts at this point is the multi charge debacle some people faced for their asics anni gl3.

but tbh kith and cncpts have been very good to me.

undftd... thats a whole new level lol

yea ive been very fortunate with kith. i know alotta people have problems but they've been pretty good with me. I get my kith stuff as fast as i get stuff from nike

my only fear w cncpts at this point is the multi charge debacle some people faced for their asics anni gl3.

but tbh kith and cncpts have been very good to me.

undftd... thats a whole new level lol
undefeated is terrible.  Place an order and they may get around to shipping it in a  month or two.  Nor send a confirmation.  And never communicate with you via phone or email.  But they will sure as hell charge your card first thing.  How they say open is beyond me.  Just terrible place to shop.  

diamond dont accept paypal? 
eyes.gif

kith takes forever to ship + NY Tax.

kith app i never used on hype releases.

....decisions.

Back
Top Bottom