Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

14 more hours I'm hyped. Know some guy selling pairs for 300. F that. I'll chance it online. If I fail I'll prolly hit him up. Got a day party on Saturday so I'd look pretty fresh tho. Not gonna lie

14 more hours I'm hyped. Know some guy selling pairs for 300. F that. I'll chance it online. If I fail I'll prolly hit him up. Got a day party on Saturday so I'd look pretty fresh tho. Not gonna lie
this saturday or next. either way your probably not going to get them by then...

Have you looked at the past year+ releases ?

$300 is a stretch.

240-270 is more realistic.

Even then, I think they can be had for $200-$230.

but can you rely on Diamonds site? it seems sketchy as is
i'll have both open just in case 
laugh.gif

How easy or hard do you guys think the Saga will be to purchase online tomorrow? Never tried to buy a hyped shoe before on Kith's website and I don't really trust Diamond Supply's website being able to hold up with the traffic

How easy or hard do you guys think the Saga will be to purchase online tomorrow? Never tried to buy a hyped shoe before on Kith's website and I don't really trust Diamond Supply's website being able to hold up with the traffic

You'd have to really mess up to not get a pair.

Want the black pair, but I'm on vacation in the DR and the Internet is hella slow here so I doubt I'll get through :/

Anybody at the fairfax store yet? I am debating the drive up there.
Nick Diamond posted a video on his snapchat a couple hours ago, line was about 15 people at the time.. i could've gone way earlier today & prolly been 1st in line, sadly now im taking my chances online

Last edited:
It's been a while since i cop on kith. So where should i refresh main or footwear ????

is it one per household or one per person this time around? what if two people in the same household want the same shoes? :rolleyes.

considering a RF asics release going down tomorrow, the thread is pretty quiet. good luck to y'all copping tomorrow. shouldn't have no problems long as you're on the site at the right time. stop stressing out, you'll most likely get a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom