Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

@scones I wasn't suggesting these will skyrocket and I'm not a reseller so I don't really care what their value ends up being. I just think that this release has some staying power due to DSC. Ronnie's brand itself has taken a nose dive and I don't think his collabs will ever be worth what they once were. It's all pretty repetitive at this point. But the few collabs DSC has been involved in have never come back down to retail or less, so I can't envision these being found for $200 or less down the road.

no problem.
diamond dunks and nike are a different thing, at least to me. the diamond dunk highs did well, but only because of the dunk lows.
btw, really glad to see 92 OG VII and OG box in your avy
I actually parted with those a few weeks ago. I am now OG-less after once owning 15+ pairs haha. "If I can't wear it, I don't have room for it" - my new motto

Copped Vs easy for my cousin. Feels good not having any interest for these. Too many good releases coming in the next few weeks.
In the same boat, i thought both were horrendous, but a friend wanted; he's gonna treat me to dinner so I get something 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
to each his own.

i usually avoid anything fieg/kith because the hype is always way >>>>>

but i thought the GLVs were beautiful.

sagas...naht so much.

Since someone requested in store box pics.

Was at Diamond SF, pretty relaxed release. Everyone was civil, and employees were very helpful.

The box is  made out of a pretty sturdy, thick cardboard.

You open the box and get treated with the monogram print tissue paper which is a nice touch.

And finally the extra lace bag is basically a small felt jewelry styled bag.

Now that the release is over, need to leave the lunchroom and head to the work desk lol.. good luck to those still trying to cop.

Since someone requested in store box pics.

Was at Diamond SF, pretty relaxed release. Everyone was civil, and employees were very helpful.

The box is  made out of a pretty sturdy, thick cardboard.

You open the box and get treated with the monogram print tissue paper which is a nice touch.

And finally the extra lace bag is basically a small felt jewelry styled bag.

Now that the release is over, need to leave the lunchroom and head to the work desk lol.. good luck to those still trying to cop.
What extra laces are in there?

you think Kith will die down and still have pairs?

...could get there in 20min .

id oop someone my online Kith order if i was successful.

I know some extra stock is going to get back online. Hoping I can grab a pair of sagas from my brother.

Saga 

Black Flats, teal 3m rope, black 3m rope

GLV

Teal flats, teal 3m rope , uhh is there supposed to be a third that I didn't get?
Thanks! Liking the sound of teal 3m rope for the glv

is anyone else getting multiple and by multiple i mean a ton of PayPal receipt notifications and emails?

i keep checking my account though and ive only been charged once.

I keep lookin at pics and those Saga's are growin on me. If somebody wants to trade a sz 10 or 10.5 in the Saga's for a sz. 10 GLV let me know...

Anybody get email confirmation from diamond site?
Curious about this also...

My GLV order went in around 11:15 EST, and I still have no email order confirmation (although I did the the "order #" page once i submitted with an actual number).  I'm thinking i'm going to get cancelled... Anybody in a similar situation?

Back
Top Bottom