Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Curious about this also...

My GLV order went in around 11:15 EST, and I still have no email order confirmation (although I did the the "order #" page once i submitted with an actual number).  I'm thinking i'm going to get cancelled... Anybody in a similar situation?

damn, if your order at 11:15 gets cancelled, we all gonna get axed....I got my order in around 1pm.

Last edited:
damn, if your order at 11:15 gets cancelled, we all gonna get axed....I got my order in around 1pm.
LOL

has me worried too.  Got my order in 45 minutes after the drop 
laugh.gif

Next comes the "has any gotten shipping info? have they shipped yet? Why's kith taking forever" posts

Next comes the "has any gotten shipping info? have they shipped yet? Why's kith taking forever" posts

Those are the obvious ones lol

Btw..

I went for the sagas for my boy, GLV for myself to decide with lace swap, and a shirt this morning.

Had all three - continued to pay - then "card declined"...

Called my bank later today to find out that they flagged the payment as fraudulent activity...

Such a joke.

I've spent more than what I did today numerous times with kith.

Oh well.

Ended up getting the in store box GLV pair from someone.

The blue lace swap might have swayed/changed my mind drastically.

Everyone knows Kith doesn't need to send out shipping info. They grab the pairs and immediately start shipping. They arrive before the email even does it's so fast!

If you got an order confirmation number after the checkout page, then you should be good.

"Thanks for reaching out!

Due to overwhelming site traffic, confirmation emails have been delayed. If you've received an order number, your order was successfully placed.

You should receive further confirmation of this within the next few hours, our apologies for the delay!

Online Shop | Customer Service Dept.
diamondsupplyco.com"

As per the DSC FAQ page: "As an additional step to prevent fraud we require that your billing and shipping information be the same..."

Anyone have issues with orders/shipping if the billing and shipping address are different?

Order is still 'processing' on DSC account information.

As per the DSC FAQ page: "As an additional step to prevent fraud we require that your billing and shipping information be the same..."

Anyone have issues with orders/shipping if the billing and shipping address are different?

Yep, I don't believe DSC even allowed me to use different billing and shipping addresses. It just skipped the "Shipping" tab of the order process. 

So you guys who ordered on Kith... you'll be seeing your orders in July right?
roll.gif
Last 2 releases I bought: Central Parks: Release 11/28, shipped 11/30, received 12/2. 4 days

WCP: Release 2/27, Shipped 3/2, received 3/4. 5 days

Hoping for the same deal with these.

Last edited:
So you guys who ordered on Kith... you'll be seeing your orders in July right? :rofl:
Last 2 releases I bought: Central Parks: Release 11/28, shipped 11/30, received 12/1. WCP: Release 2/27, Shipped 3/2, received 3/4
Hoping for the same deal with these.
Just depends where you live and how busy they are. I've ordered a half dozen shoes that weren't even "dropped" just GR stuff and it took 10-11 days to get to CA. Sorry, but if I ordered from you Saturday morning and I get shipping confirmation email the next Wednesday, your business was just lazy. Ronnie and his crew aren't the least bit professional with how they run KITH. That's a fact.

Yep, I don't believe DSC even allowed me to use different billing and shipping addresses. It just skipped the "Shipping" tab of the order process. 
Yeah, after selecting the billing address (step 1), it skips down to step #3 Shipping method.  I actually hit back to go back to Step 2 'Shipping Information' in order to select the address I want it shipped to (going out of town next week and want the sneaker to be delivered to my relative's house). 

I just emailed their online support, but wanted to hear from NT and see if there is anyone experienced with this.

Just depends where you live and how busy they are. I've ordered a half dozen shoes that weren't even "dropped" just GR stuff and it took 10-11 days to get to CA. Sorry, but if I ordered from you Saturday morning and I get shipping confirmation email the next Wednesday, your business was just lazy. Ronnie and his crew aren't the least bit professional with how they run KITH. That's a fact.
True, I guess it depends. I live less than 2 hours from NYC, so once they ship it doesn't take long

Don't think location matters when they ship/handle it. It matters how long delivery takes once the courier gets it. I live relatively close to Kith and have friends who live nearly the same town from their shipping warehouse, still took 3-4 days to even begin to send tracking numbers that weren't were accepted/scanned till another 2 days later. 

Back
Top Bottom