Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

real tho ever since the dude got with his girl he's been putting out crap clothes (not that they were ever good) + shoes. 
yall some chatty patties really keeping up with dude's life.

whos Jason Petrie dating guys?

Did Tinker hatfield say what about hulk hogan?

yall some chatty patties really keeping up with dude's life.

whos Jason Petrie dating guys?

Did Tinker hatfield say what about hulk hogan?
lol cmon man

you really think he's been living up to his past work?

on IG he flaunts his chick in every other post. you don't really need to do much snooping to figure that lol. 

why you always so aggresive lmao. 

How's that even aggressive lol?

And u agree w yall. But I base the work of the work. Not off what he's doing on the gramb

And u agree w yall. But I base the work of the work. Not off what he's doing on the gramb
i do too man i was just going for the "girlfriend ruins everything" stance hence why I said ever since he's been with shorty his collab work has been bleh lol. 

It's cause Aaron wants all the attention on him. He makes you follow him to get the sneaker updates but he posts stupid pictures of his normal life that no one cares about. That coupled with the fact that everything he's been putting out lately is sub-par at best.

He shouldn't use his personal IG. They should use the kith one. Just too much ego with Aaron

RF twitter and IG was good for kithstrikes. Now? NT info>>>>>

nerd.gif

Can't wait for 998s tho..

guess I felt the Ronnie vibes. He just tweeted kith season is coming...
they're bad though...

I mean this is terrible timing for Aaron. He hasn't put anything good out for a year or two. Also, the new color palate for NB1 is amazing. He will really have to blow it out of the park to have me even consider, but I doubt that will happen.

Custom 998's > Aaron

I mean this is terrible timing for Aaron. He hasn't put anything good out for a year or two. Also, the new color palate for NB1 is amazing. He will really have to blow it out of the park to have me even consider, but I doubt that will happen.

Custom 998's > Aaron

most likely.

Back
Top Bottom