Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sort of want da ignorant feels of leather joggers.

brb finna lowball dude

nerd.gif

Can't wait for 998s tho..
Haven't dipped into this thread for ages. Kith doing a 998???
Some who claim to have seen it say its lame, others are excited regardless since its 998+Ronnie......thats pretty much all you missed. 

Looking to pick one of these up... GLV cove, mint and sage.

Please rank guys. I'm leaning towards either coves or sages...

Mints
Coves
Sages (dont own these, dont want to)

Since you're leaning towards the coves and sages, I'd choose coves between the 2.

Damn, all feedbacks are different lol. Still not sure which one I'm gonna go with but thanks for your advice guys.

Cove > Mint > Sage

Sage color blocking is cool, but its pretty well known that the microperf suede quality on the toe is VERY hit or miss.  Some people barely have any perforations on their pairs.  Mine were pretty shaggy and it looks like some of the holes didn't go all the way through.  Disappointing after the nice kithfilter shots surfaced.

I love my coves though.  Color is pretty eye catching and its easy (for me) to wear.

Last edited:

Cove > Mint > Sage

Sage color blocking is cool, but its pretty well known that the microperf suede quality on the toe is VERY hit or miss.  Some people barely have any perforations on their pairs.  Mine were pretty shaggy and it looks like some of the holes didn't go all the way through.  Disappointing after the nice kithfilter shots surfaced.

I love my coves though.  Color is pretty eye catching and its easy (for me) to wear.
Opposite for me. I was able to get 2 pairs of coves on release. Both had shaggy perforated toe boxes which pissed me off since I really loved this color. I now use both pairs as beaters for traveling.

My Sages on the other hand came flawless.

Check the quality of the toe box very carefully before paying resale.

Back
Top Bottom