Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

NOT THE SAME COLORWAY...

these kith strikes are much better quality and a complete black look
Not sure if you know you're trolling, so I'll let someone else handle the .gif responses.

If you know you are trolling, then apologies are in order. Carry on good sir. 

Last edited:
What people are talking about is that up until today, these could be had for a heavily discounted price because nobody was interested in them. Today, Ronnie puts them up for sale with a pair of rope laces at $165 + shipping and people are all of the sudden all about them.

What people are talking about is that up until today, these could be had for a heavily discounted price because nobody was interested in them. Today, Ronnie puts them up for sale with a pair of rope laces at $165 + shipping and people are all of the sudden all about them.
As a gel lyte 3 fan I've seen this same story play out before with kithstrikes.  People simply want what they thought they couldn't have anymore, whether they wanted them in the first place or not.  

Now it's just NB's turn to be deflowered by the long d|ck of the Kithstrike.

More power to the people who actually wanted to track down a pair. As for the lace-beasts, well........ 

Last edited:
All good. I see what y'all saying. That's what Supreme did with this Flyknit Lunars. Wackest Flyknit model chosen but still sold out in seconds because of the Supreme brand. Thing is, this Kithstrike is dope to me. Word.

What is this "New Balance Game” you speak of?

People have been releaasing new balance collaberations for years now since RF desides to pull some **** out of his *** with his new balance designs people are now all about new balances. How many people kow about the nazar eye new balance 1500? which was a few years prior before ronnies salmon sole release. better quallity. Sole box has been doing collaborations with new balance for the last 5 years +

What are people *****i ng about? Aren't GR 998s $160? So the laces were just $5. The shoe is dope IMO. I wasn't paying for the laces. On feet pictures had this shoe looking good. Yall saving your money for next weeks girly colors.
Whatever you have to tell yourself.

The fact is though that you had no idea these shoes even existed until Ronnie Fieg threw a pair of rope laces in them.

Anyone that actually liked the shoes, would have bought them when they were half price on sale racks for months on end.

But yeah, good luck with your " Bred 998s".

Bred 998 what has the new balance game come too completely dissapointed. Lets throw rope laces on shoes that don't sell out immeditally call it a kith strike and let everyone go crazy for it, Rope laces in general are over rated. with any kith release purchased i've ended up lace swaping them for flat laces or putting the flat laces that came with them on instead.
may i have your rope laces please

Homies hating that Ronnie is a trend setter. He can throw rope laces on a pair of Payless shoes and homies will buy it. Shows the influence he has in the game. Who cares if they were on sale racks before, he Kithstriked them and people beasted on them.

Original opinions were I thought they were very nice.

With this I think they look terrible.
sick.gif

There's some in hand photos of today's "Kithstrike" on eBay. Glad I resisted the temptation of the rope laces and passed on these. Have a feeling resellers are going to struggle selling these.

Volcanoes are the first RF Asics I managed to get. The rope laces are a lot more rigid than I imagined. Actually kind of uncomfortable, but they look too good on there. I guess I need to wear them more loose. Are all the rope laces as rigid as the ones that came with the volcanoes?

I actually kinda like the pants...way better than the volcano pants.

the colors just work better together.

so who's gonna be the first to sell the laces separate
There's some in hand photos of today's "Kithstrike" on eBay. Glad I resisted the temptation of the rope laces and passed on these. Have a feeling resellers are going to struggle selling these.

Volcanoes are the first RF Asics I managed to get. The rope laces are a lot more rigid than I imagined. Actually kind of uncomfortable, but they look too good on there. I guess I need to wear them more loose. Are all the rope laces as rigid as the ones that came with the volcanoes?
rope laces are thick, doesn't look like it in pics but in person that was my first impression too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom