Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Of the volcano apparel being delayed does that include the volcano socks? Ordered those with the 998's yesterday..

stance socks are good. its the manufactuarers lol too lazy to respell of the pants and jacket are da issue

trying to find volcanos in an 8.5 is impossible without paying $400+. could i size up to a 9 and be ok or would they be to big?

trying to find volcanos in an 8.5 is impossible without paying $400+. could i size up to a 9 and be ok or would they be to big?

I wear a 10 in most shoes and a 10 in volcanos fit me perfect. Some people say size up .5 for GL5's though. Hope that helps

Those pants SUCK
i don't think the pants themselves are terrible, just how high they are hiked up is ridiculous... I guess he wanted to show of his cool branded socks but the position of the pants do make everything about the release look silly lol

Did anyone who received the "preorder" email from kith about volcano apparel to the daytona release hear anything back from them? I received the email and have yet to hear anything? 

Also all I ordered in the first place was the socks, didnt know if they decided to exclude the people who purchased the socks from the opp...

So is he saying that if you order pants or windbreaker now you"ll receive a pre order in the daytonas?

Did anyone who received the "preorder" email from kith about volcano apparel to the daytona release hear anything back from them? I received the email and have yet to hear anything? 

Also all I ordered in the first place was the socks, didnt know if they decided to exclude the people who purchased the socks from the opp...
So is he saying that if you order pants or windbreaker now you"ll receive a pre order in the daytonas?
"I’d like to extend the same pre-buy to any customer that has placed an order on Volcano apparel regardless of the date (excluding Kith x Stance “Volcano” socks which are currently in-stock)."

also saw this on instagram... New Balance Week?

Last edited:

"I’d like to extend the same pre-buy to any customer that has placed an order on Volcano apparel regardless of the date (excluding Kith x Stance “Volcano” socks which are currently in-stock)."
Looks like im getting screwed then, awesome...

Has nothing to do with the placement of the pants on the leg, has everything to do with the terrible colorblocking of those pants, and the fact it's black and khaki, the socks look black, then the shoes have navy blue and khaki.

People place their cuffs up their leg like that all the time and it looks dope. That pic is just terrible, and I can't imagine what they were thinking having that be the first on foot pic seen of those.

Back
Top Bottom