Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did anyone get their Primo and Slamjams shipped separately from kith? just got two different tracking

Did these come with the shoe form? I'm asking because mine didn't and I'm seeing pics of these with the shoe form included.

Edit: This is not my pic btw(Obviously)

Last edited:

Did these come with the shoe form? I'm asking because mine didn't and I'm seeing pics of these with the shoe form included.

Edit: This is not my pic btw(Obviously)
You talking about the .99 cent (or roughly) IKEA shoe trees? If so, then no.

Ordered the RF 7000 from Slam Jam cause Kith was sold out...shipped tuesday and they are being delivered today from Italy. Crazy fast...but i got hit with customs like i was hoping i wouldnt. $200 must be that magic number as I have never been hit with customs on overseas purchases before. 56 dollars 
sick.gif
mad.gif

looks like its cove toe, leatherback and selvedge denim back and salmon toe, flamingo/super green, and mint back

Top shoe: cove toe, selvedge denim upper, mint leaf sole

Bottom shoe: salmon toe toe (lol), super green upper, flamingo sole

Both shoes have a white midsole

I hope these aren't it, I want to see something new
i'm sure we've all seen the calendar scan that has been almost correct the entire year (the slights change to the HALs and the swapped release order of the BAITs and FPs were off). 

Ordered the RF 7000 from Slam Jam cause Kith was sold out...shipped tuesday and they are being delivered today from Italy. Crazy fast...but i got hit with customs like i was hoping i wouldnt. $200 must be that magic number as I have never been hit with customs on overseas purchases before. 56 dollars 
sick.gif
mad.gif
yea, you get charged with customs for anything $200 and over when ordering from european sites.

btw im loving the primos man once it stops raining im gonna break them out. tomorrow's looking good 
happy.gif

Last edited:
^ and you're still satisfied? :rofl:.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
But everyone knows that top lace lace hole is just for aesthetics i dont think ive ever laced up to the top hole in my life.
Although for $200 yeah it should be there just in case you decide to do something crazy, like actually use it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom