Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That sounds to me like you got a defective pair man

Either that or a cool 1 of 1 sample pair

Last edited:
the primos are great in person. pictures don't really do them justice. the materials are very nice, leather is thick. well built and put together shoe. the sole is very comfortable and the insole is as well. very satisfied. glad i didn't skip out on these. i didn't think they were that nice from the pictures but in person i was blown away. it might be his best shoe of the year in terms of quality and build. great shape. the gum sole sets it off too.

what is the next release on the calendar besides the what the pair?

Just a FYI, those initial sketches of the "What The Fieg" have changed in comparison final production. Going to be gold and few other changes added

the primos are great in person. pictures don't really do them justice. the materials are very nice, leather is thick. well built and put together shoe. the sole is very comfortable and the insole is as well. very satisfied. glad i didn't skip out on these. i didn't think they were that nice from the pictures but in person i was blown away. it might be his best shoe of the year in terms of quality and build. great shape. the gum sole sets it off too.

what is the next release on the calendar besides the what the pair?
His best of the year no doubt...probably best of last couple years imo.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
But everyone knows that top lace lace hole is just for aesthetics i dont think ive ever laced up to the top hole in my life.
Although for $200 yeah it should be there just in case you decide to do something crazy, like actually use it.

Yeah I'm satisfied with the whole outcome of the shoe in general yes.. Great all around and I don't lace the top hole anyways, no hole in the top is no deal breaker tho but shouldn't happen either way

Just got the Yvans in today. To be honest, I originally purchased them as a consolation prize since I overslept and missed out on the Primos, but I have to say that I'm actually very impressed with these after having them in hand. In pictures, the overall shade of blue seems dull/muted, but in person it's surprisingly vibrant. There's a lot of variation in color across the different material compositions and I like it quite a bit. It makes the shoe seem simple from a distance, but rather complex when you inspect it up close.

Still bummed that I couldn't snag the Primos since I'm sure they're just as good (if not better) in terms of quality, but I'm still very happy to have these. Probably the most impressed I've been with a shoe after feeling pretty "meh" about them from pictures online.

I think I need to start adding a few more Italian-made runners to my collection. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Wore mine today, my favorite part is the supple leather on the heel and logo, laces are pretty dope too. I'm not sure why people are saying the quality on these is bad just because they think nylon is cheap. I think it's cool that they changed it up with material and not using the same mesh/leather suede combo. Just wish I went up .5 because my toes are stuffed in the toebox at the moment and hoping they loosen a bit.

I actually decided not to get the primos even though there were more photos of those than these during the initial release. Hoping I won't regret it later down the road though.

Wore mine today, my favorite part is the supple leather on the heel and logo, laces are pretty dope too. I'm not sure why people are saying the quality on these is bad just because they think nylon is cheap. I think it's cool that they changed it up with material and not using the same mesh/leather suede combo. Just wish I went up .5 because my toes are stuffed in the toebox at the moment and hoping they loosen a bit.

I actually decided not to get the primos even though there were more photos of those than these during the initial release. Hoping I won't regret it later down the road though.
Good to know about sizing. I take it you wished you went with your TTS (Using AM 90 as a reference. I'm typically a 9.5 in a lot of things)?  I usually go .5 down on the Italian made N9000s.

Good to know about sizing. I take it you wished you went with your TTS (Using AM 90 as a reference. I'm typically a 9.5 in a lot of things)?  I usually go .5 down on the Italian made N9000s.

Nah, I wish I went with my gl3/glv sizing (10). I went with my usual nike size (9.5) and they fit a little short in length.

Nah, I wish I went with my gl3/glv sizing (10). I went with my usual nike size (9.5) and they fit a little short in length.
Thanks for the clarification. Makes it easier when people where the exact size as you, too. 

Any feedback on the fit? I'm probably blind, but unitl your pic, I didn't realize the toe was 2 different shades of maroon/burgundy. Either way, look good on feet and will probably will grab during Kithmas.

I gotta say I like the SJ joints better. People should definitely go .5 up from n9000 as these run smaller. Love the build of both shoes. Very solid construction!

and yes, laced all the way up :smile:

Last edited:
Any feedback on the fit? I'm probably blind, but unitl your pic, I didn't realize the toe was 2 different shades of maroon/burgundy. Either way, look good on feet and will probably will grab during Kithmas.

Two different shades and two different materials.

The shoe is much better in person man.

Outstanding.

the RFs are really nice in person :smokin went with my usual diadora size (.5 down from TTS) and they're perfect. snug, but not to the point where my toes are scrunched. (this is while wearing a regular sock)

glad i decided last minute to get them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom