Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I thought about it too long, I am going to regret passing on these.
ron is a marketer…my guess is there will be links given out to things people don't really want and I highly doubt many if any super green links will be given out…that being said i hope i eat my words cause that bastard got me to fork over 130 in the hopes of getting super green…bastard

People on twitter are saying the pre-buy is for 3.1 only ..
So sad
or maybe people is just saying that because they're salty they missed the Cockatoos that can give them Green Power Ranger

Lol @ everyone saying the kithstrike is nice, now that you know that it had a prize 
I had no idea what they looked like, as soon as it went live, I purchased not knowing what it came with. Was a nice surprise in my email. 

Now I've gotta refresh my email for the next 24 hours or until an email comes through

I bought cuz I thought they were dope... Good move I guess...
Ditto

or maybe people is just saying that because they're salty they missed the Cockatoos that can give them Green Power Ranger

I had no idea what they looked like, as soon as it went live, I purchased not knowing what it came with. Was a nice surprise in my email. 
yup pretty much. If it's only 3.1s oh well but I think gl3 might be handed out too

I was debating buying them before I heard about the pre-buy.... Only hesitated because they are so similar to the Concepts 997 Yankees....

these are dope tho 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom