Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

damn he's making you buy a shoe to get a chance to buy a shoe you want, that's sad
If you visited the Yeezy thread during the Oxford Tan release, this is nothing out of the normal and at least you're getting a pair of shoes instead of a $200 women's bra lmao

I hope it's like the Volco jacket.. those were specific links per specific email and log in info..

damn he's making you buy a shoe to get a chance to buy a shoe you want, that's sad
I actually bought this shoe because I thought they were nice, had no idea about the pre-sale until I came into this thread and I had already purchased them before hand.

" super green collection"

mathematically does not make sense for everybody to get links to the gel Lyte 3.
700 pairs of GL3 super greens.
Pairs released in store=X
Pairs released online=X
Pairs going to family and friends=X
Pairs going to every person that ordered kithstrike = doubtful

More then likely you guys are getting links to the 3.1 and super green clothing !

Same, I am already picking and choosing what I am going to take L's on lol
TNF X Supreme part 2 on Thursday, Palace X Adidas Friday, Super Greens sometime very soon, SJS X Asics Saturday  and NMD PK camo pack Saturday.  I basically just spent my whole paycheck lol.

mathematically does not make sense for everybody to get links to the gel Lyte 3.
Pairs released online=X

More then likely you guys are getting links to the 3.1 and super green clothing !
lol it'll be the WHOLE collection

Last edited:

TNF X Supreme part 2 on Thursday, Palace X Adidas Friday, Super Greens sometime very soon, SJS X Asics Saturday  and NMD PK camo pack Saturday.  I basically just spent my whole paycheck lol.
Flu Game next week too :frown: I need those

Pairs released online=X

You seem to know how many pairs of kithstrikes were released ?

In terms of business it's smart.. moving more product with stuff he was going to move regardless. Still kind of sleazy though just from an ethical standpoint 
laugh.gif

Pairs released online=X

Even if 50 pairs of the Kithstrike were released, you're only "reserving" 50 pairs of those 700.

Pairs released online=X

Damn where's the positive energy ?!?

man I know I will take a couple L's but I am hoping for the NMD and something from the Palace X Adidas drop, I am trying to hold out for the flu games, but all these damn drios arent making anything easy. 

Pairs released online=X

I hope everyone gets links to the 3.1

I hope everyone gets links to the 3.1
out of pure saltyness I do too 

questioning my own loyalty to the kith brand if I stared at this #kithstrike global exclusive and didn't cop. Am I really not a loyal customer for this? I just want super greens man. 

There will be two opportunities to secure a pair of either model prior to the official public release – one will be for in-store purchase and the other will be for online.

Pretty sure people who copped the kith strike will have an opportunity to cop 3 and 3.1

The kith strikes went quick.

I doubt many dropped.

Happy I really like the kith strikes.

Happy I copped.

Back
Top Bottom