Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Mannnnn. I just want those cockatoos. I already lost the super green desire...lol hopefully they restock this weekend.

Wait y'all stayed up late waiting for an email? I told y'all not too smh.

I miss the old Robin THICKE
chop up the soul Robin Thicke?

I slept, F that, I got a long drive and a flight to Japan today. I'm probably going to miss out on the email anyway

I also slept, I counted thread members and fell right to sleep
laugh.gif

could be that ticket situation in a park or something, could be cockatoos in store and whoever buys them has an opportunity to purchase super greens as well. Could be something completely different. Either way we'll find out soon enough.
+1...  scavenger hunt would be cool.  Maybe he'll pick a random shoe/item in the store and for all the customers who purchase them that day, they can buy them.

Naw, they goos for the most part. Everyones (GOAT, StockX, FC) prices are pretty much the same minus a few for whatever reason.

We have just sent a newsletter to our tri-state subscribers to enter our in-store raffle for the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Super Greens --- KITH

Per Kiths Twitter:

The newsletter can take up to a few hours to send out to everyone. Please be patient, your time of entry does not affect your chances to win

Ya'll just going to confuse people with that email blast :lol:

Has nothing to do with the "opportunity" to buy

And there goes the in store drop. Kith probably not tryna get sued by doing a fcfs drop and having a brawl over there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom