Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

nerd.gif

Everyone who didn't cop the Kithstrikes seem overly confident that they sold more Cockatoos than there will be pre-buys available...
Guesses, "educated" or not....are not facts. I see a lot of guesses on here about numbers etc. I can count on one hand the users I know to be reliable with that kind of info. The rest are straight woofin...

Everyone who didn't cop the Kithstrikes seem overly confident that they sold more Cockatoos than there will be pre-buys available...
not sure if that was aimed at me - but I did buy the cockatoo's - I also know the string of order numbers from yesterday starting at 3:51 - 4:11 est. and over 700 orders were processed. Check out ebay - there is almost 100 pairs for sale with many people getting multiple - I really don't think 700+ pairs is unimaginable. 

not sure if that was aimed at me - but I did buy the cockatoo's - I also know the string of order numbers from yesterday starting at 3:51 - 4:11 est. and over 700 orders were processed. Check out ebay - there is almost 100 pairs for sale with many people getting multiple - I really don't think 700+ pairs is unimaginable. 

that doesn't sound so good. I'm about to take an L

Such a pain in the *** to be at my daughter's field day constantly checking my phone....that's what I hate most about these types of releases, like I got better things to do than to hawk my inbox all day.

Such a pain in the *** to be at my daughter's field day constantly checking my phone....that's what I hate most about these types of releases, like I got better things to do than to hawk my inbox all day.

This. But yet we do it

Back
Top Bottom