Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Forgot I had an offer on GOAT for the Super Green 3.1.

A seller accepted so I just got DS 3.1 for $170 shipped 
happy.gif

Fieg has been posting a lot of Mets/Yankees stuff with Kith attached to it. He's starting that Nike/Kith store, too. Feels like he's alluding to a Yankee/Mets pack coming out.

Damn I thought I messed up by selling mine at 225 on ebay but 170? Goddamn!

Anyone know if possivle to get those "K" fitteds for less than retail or when they will possibly restock? Really want those

I don't want these Indian inks anymore. I copped to get an early buy opportunity. Jokes on me. Has anyone had any luck selling and where? Seems dead.

I don't want these Indian inks anymore. I copped to get an early buy opportunity. Jokes on me. Has anyone had any luck selling and where? Seems dead.
They're quite a hard sell, as many bought them with the same hopes of a pre-buy opportunity that you had and now the market is flooded. As a result, there's not many pairs going out at all, and those that are seem to be going for at or below retail.

Last edited:
I believe those GRs like Indian ink will hit discount at online stores. Doubt it will be resold successfully

I sold my indian inks for 115 + 10 shipping two days ago . Didn't expect to sell at that price tbh ... got lucky

TBH if those inks had better materials I would have keep them .

The colorway was pretty decent but I'm trying to keep a tight 30 im my lil collection .

No room for slackers

TBH if those inks had better materials I would have keep them .

The colorway was pretty decent but I'm trying to keep a tight 30 im my lil collection .

No room for slackers
That's my exact mentality right now. I'm at 29 and I have 4 pairs coming.

Won an Ebay auction on the SG 3.1 DS for $175 shipped! I was up in the air on them but for that price I decided to take a shot. I received them yesterday and I like them more than I thought I would. The quality could have been better but the comfort is great! Keep an eye out for these cause you could end up with an even better steal for a vnds pair.

Back
Top Bottom