Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Them joints were 250 after shipping I think, I don't know if anyone would be willing to take a 150 loss to move em

I definitely think they could easily get to $130-150 for vnds but don't see them going for much less unless you start buying slightly beat pairs. I decided just to go for it now since it was still a good chunk below retail\limited and the fact that some shoes randomly spike in price all of a sudden.

I definitely think they could easily get to $130-150 for vnds but don't see them going for much less unless you start buying slightly beat pairs. I decided just to go for it now since it was still a good chunk below retail\limited and the fact that some shoes randomly spike in price all of a sudden.
So you're saying you bought them as an investment?

lol I don't do fb groups for that reason. Don't like dealing with people that do business the way they do
def gift and a curse lol.

some of the ridiculous offers i'm given when i decide to sell a shoe 

So you're saying you bought them as an investment?
Not at all! lol  They are going to be my everyday black sneakers. I just mentioned that if they randomly shot up in price than I wouldn't even think of grabbing them at that point.I was willing to grab them now since i thought they fell into a decent price range. If they do end up going up for some reason than cool.

def gift and a curse lol.

some of the ridiculous offers i'm given when i decide to sell a shoe 
yea sneaker events for me are more than enough in terms of dealing with 10 year Olds :lol:

Last edited:
My first sneaker event I was shocked how many 16 and under kids were wandering around ... almost ran away immediately until i saw a jordan 1 fragment at a extremely fair price.

Yea all with their vnds worn once shoes that look like they played every possible sport in them :lol:

any info on those yankee/met caps? i missed out on th original yankee one with the kith in gold on the front so i want to try to grab this one, looks like rose gold too

I would definitely buy these.
I would mush my mother for those 
indifferent.gif

Damn them kicks don't look that nice. No shoe or anything would make me do that. Fools wylin thread on that one man.....

Just jokes guys 
tongue.gif

Mushing = Extended arm . Palm on the others face . Pushoff face w/ a slight twist

Often used on Black Friday

Good Night !

Anyone remember what retail was on the first batch of Yankees x Kith New Era's, the one they had at the pop up at Yankee Stadium?

NEED one of the Mets caps. anyone who bought the yankee caps from previous release know if they were difficult to cop online? Tryna get the reverse color world series and regular world series mets

Back
Top Bottom