Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

"Basically new".

If I sell something it's either New or Used.

Hate cats be like what condition is it _/10

There actually are legitimate cases of stuff being used for a photo shoot. But for me only used things I can mess with are jackets and kicks. Everything else is no bueno. Some kid hit me up on ig trying to buy one of my pants, told him no they were already worn and he said I don't mind :smh:

There actually are legitimate cases of stuff being used for a photo shoot. But for me only used things I can mess with are jackets and kicks. Everything else is no bueno. Some kid hit me up on ig trying to buy one of my pants, told him no they were already worn and he said I don't mind :smh:

Who trying to buy your sweatpants G?!

Cmon now lol

It is, but in theory if he's an l he can get the xl shrinked and maybe squeeze into the medium. Still wylin though :lol:

Yea also depends whether the pants have a slim fit to them, baggy etc.
And don't get me started on shoes. Sizing is so inconsistent it got me wearing like 5 different sizes :lol:

Hi guys, hope yall enjoy my samples. Got a couple more to be listed
Any NT coupon codes doe? 
nerd.gif

happy.gif

$500 good deal for DS size 10 volcanos?
Certainly "fair" if you're speaking relative terms.  I've seen a few in that size sell for around that price. Isn't the best I've seen, and definitely not the worst.  Saw some on Pound 4 Pound and some FB groups. In any case, probably hard to find much cheaper. Where are you seeing that price?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom