Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Inspired by the colors of prominent world class track clubs of the late 80's More info coming. RF X Diadora Intrepid

Last edited:
i love the double pull tabs.

i ragret not copping the primos and choosing the cncpts Lira instead

I doubt the primos were that limited

I doubt they weren't limited.

Check the numbers on those, one of the least listed shoe of his on eBay.

Def wasn't many made.

Plus, I believe he stated he wasn't making many of them due to the quality put into them (not the usual limited talk, but facts).

Def wasn't many made.

Plus, I believe he stated he wasn't making many of them due to the quality put into them (not the usual limited talk, but facts).
well i guess it's a nice piece to have in my collection then :smile:

Cw is dope. I may have to go see these in person rather than cop online and hope I like
Well if you have the ability to cop...you already know I want them. Great pair to add to my Diadora collection.

500 pair with 4K+ likes on IG already. RF d-riders man...I swear.

Def wasn't many made.

I think Diadora is responsible for the low production numbers. Most of the MII collabs were produced in fairly small batches. 

I think Diadora is responsible for the low production numbers. Most of the MII collabs were produced in fairly small batches. 

No, I understand it's diadoras doing.

I'll be interested in seeing some additional in hand photos of this new drop.

Back
Top Bottom