Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The Archipelago was released digitally as a Friends & Family Loyalty Program exclusive and will not have a wider online release. Also, both models are globally exclusive to Kith and will not be stocked at any other locations.

Well, i'm glad I got my order in seeing as they're not available outside of Kith (supposedly).  I still don't believe it though.  Been fooled before. lol

I have only money to drop on one pair of the NB and I'm going to pick orange to spend my money on.  The blue ones are clean but I can't splurge on both.

I have only money to drop on one pair of the NB and I'm going to pick orange to spend my money on.  The blue ones are clean but I can't splurge on both.
I could be wrong but from reading that kith blurb I think it's just the Cyclades releasing on the 14th, the Archipelagos already released, so looks like you won't have a choice.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but from reading that kith blurb I think it's just the Cyclades releasing on the 14th, the Archipelagos already released.

The blues will be avaialble to public on friday as well but in store only. Kith posted on IG and Twitter

Last edited:
Went with my regular 998/997 size which is always .5 down and they fit perfect. Normally a 9.5 but wear all NB in a 9. The leather liner is actually pretty plush.
Did you get the hookup??

Yea [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Yea [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Thats sick! 
nthat.gif

The more I think of it, these NBs are hella expensive... Almost $360CAD after shipping and conversion for me :/

The more I think of it, these NBs are hella expensive... Almost $360CAD after shipping and conversion for me :/
dont forget the import tax we have to pay -____-

what size did you get? might be interested in picking it up off you down the road if you're not into it

Back
Top Bottom