Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These orange toes have me thinking about breaking down and buying a bot. Is that a legal conversation in here? If yes, what's the best bot for Kith?

dont forget the import tax we have to pay -____-

what size did you get? might be interested in picking it up off you down the road if you're not into it
I'm aiming for the orange toe this friday, but second guessing it with all the releases coming out in the near future

kith is known to under value packages for international orders, but yeah its still hit or miss i guess since the pitney bowes option got removed

Last edited:

I'm aiming for the orange toe this friday, but second guessing it with all the releases coming out in the near future

kith is known to under value packages for international orders, but yeah its still hit or miss i guess since the pitney bowes option got removed
All my orders have been marked down - this one was not - paid the import fees in advance.  ;( Thanks a lot Ronnie.

Last edited:

All my orders have been marked down - this one was not - paid the import fees in advance.  ;( Thanks a lot Ronnie.
i noticed when i ordered my yeezys they had a new blurb about import taxes at the bottom of the confirmation

maybe they changed their policies to the worse

i miss pitney bowes lol

i noticed when i ordered my yeezys they had a new blurb about import taxes at the bottom of the confirmation

maybe they changed their policies to the worse

i miss pitney bowes lol
yeah paying it up front seemed to work out cheaper with PB, but DHL is much faster, i'll have them in hand in a couple days whereas with PB i'd have to wait a good two weeks.

These orange toes have me thinking about breaking down and buying a bot. Is that a legal conversation in here? If yes, what's the best bot for Kith?
you wont need a bot. honestly you dont need a bot for any kith release. only shoes i havent been able to cop off kith manually are the yeezys (with the exception of the v2s that just released a few weeks ago - actually scored on those). those, and basically any other random release. but all the rf collabs i have been able to score botless

Last edited:
still not sure wether to believe the 'kith exclusive' stuff, should I risk it and wait it out and see if they drop WW?

Back
Top Bottom